Mental Health Nurse Rugby, Warwickshire £28,512.16 to £33,792.19
Mental Health NurseLocation: Rugby, Warwickshire | Salary: £28,512.16 to £33,792.19 | Posted: 30 Sep 2019 | Closes: 12 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7730
Are you looking for a new challenge in an environment where no two days are the same? The Healthcare Team at Rye Hill are friendly and well-established and looking to recruit enthusiastic and committed Registered Mental Health Nurses.
We are recruiting for a RMN to join our team at HMP Rye Hill.
Registered Nurse (RMN) Salary £28,512 - £33,792
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
About our Site:
HMP Rye Hill is situated in Willoughby, near Rugby, Warwickshire and is a category B training prison acting as a national resource for sentenced male adults who have been convicted of a current or previous sex offence. From triage, chronic disease management to acute care.
- Golden Hello of £1500 (£500 on joining, £500 after 12 months, £500 after 24 months)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free eye-tests
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- To provide care for the mental health needs of detainees in line with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- Undertake assessments of detainees to identify metal health needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management
- Provide professional advice and support to Paramedics, HCA’s and non-clinical staff to ensure effective health care in line with current best practice.
- Administer medications in accordance with professional standards and G4S policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Part 1 NMC Registration
- 5 year UK history of residence
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs that might be of interest: