Mental Health Nurse- RMN MILTON KEYNES, Buckinghamshire £29,025.38-£34,400.45
Mental Health Nurse- RMNLocation: MILTON KEYNES, Buckinghamshire | Salary: £29,025.38-£34,400.45 | Posted: 12 Oct 2020 | Closes: 9 Nov 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9234
Registered Nurse (RMN)
Shifts: Full time, 40 hours per week, various shifts available
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. Would you like the opportunity to use your nursing skills in an environment like no other to make a real difference every day? Working within the prisons healthcare team you will be undertaking assessments and establishing the appropriate level of intervention, care and management of your patients. You will be working closely with Paramedics, HCA’s and non-clinical staff and have the opportunity to progress into more senior roles.
About our Site:
Oakhill Secure Training Centre is an 80 bedded secure establishment that holds sentenced and remanded males from 12-17 years old. We provide healthcare services in line with the NHS including GP, Dentist, Optician, Physiotherapy, and Podiatry. We also provide Immunisations, Sexual health clinics and Young Fatherhood programs. We provide assessments using the Comprehensive assessment tool that are utilised across the youth secure estate. The team is made up of RNLDs, RMNs, and RGNs RCNs.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential skills as a RMN:
- Part 1 NMC Registration
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
Desirable skills as a RMN:
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
- Experience of working within a secure environment
- Experience of long term conditions.
- Mental health assessment of common disorders.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.
Jobs that might be of interest:Nurse - Learning Disability
Location: MILTON KEYNES, Buckinghamshire
Apply now Resettlement Practice Manager
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Apply now Senior RMN
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Apply now SARC Manager
Location: Thames Valley
Apply now Flexi Crisis Worker- Slough
Location: Thames Valley, Slough