Marketing Officer Preston, Lancashire £25,000
Marketing OfficerLocation: Preston, Lancashire | Salary: £25,000 | Posted: 4 Aug 2021 | Closes: 18 Aug 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10011
G4S Employment Support Services (ESS) are looking to recruit a dedicated team across the North West of England to deliver the new RESTART employability programme on behalf of DWP.
The RESTART contract will support individuals into long term employment across the North West through our network of Suppliers and Stakeholders and we are looking to recruit a team of individuals, in a variety of roles, to ensure the success of that delivery.
To apply for our roles you don't necessarily need experience in Employability or Welfare to Work but you do need to be enthusiastic about understanding the industry, passionate about delivering quality and success and have the skill set to meet the requirements of the role.
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic and creative Marketing Officer to join our newly established team.
The successful candidate will coordinate and execute all marketing activities for a variety of contracts that fall into the G4S Employment Support Services workstreat.
You will be responsible for the creation and continuous review of all marketing materials, ensuring that they are appropriately targeted and meet compliance requirements within the business.
Liaising with a number of internal colleagues and Supply Chain Partners, you will ensure that the contracts are promoted in a positive manner at all times.
Using your skills and experience in Marketing, you will:
- Develop and maintain content and communications for marketing campaigns, activities and events.
- Plan and prepare content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, email, guides, brochures,newsletters and merchandise.
- Co-ordinate requirements for promotional material as defined by Operations Director.
- Organise and manage events and associated campaigns such as seminars, user groups, marketing events and workshops.
- Assist with content management upkeep including shared drives and content libraries.
- Post marketing updates through internal communication channels.
- Evaluate ideas for marketing projects to assess feasibility and requirements in conjunction with the Head of Restart.
- Plan and implement social media and social proof campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Maintain and keep up to date the G4S ESS website.
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for an individual with the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, including project management and prioritising.
- Ability to manage personal workflow to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A good team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary of £25,000 per annum.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions.
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme.
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users.
- Subsidised healthcare plan.
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving.
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics).
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers.
If you are looking to take on a new challenge in Marketing and are ready for the next step in your career then apply to work with us today!
G4S are an equal opportunities employer and holders of the Disability Confident Employer status.
Jobs that might be of interest:Technical Trainer
Location: East Coast, United States
Apply now Product Manager
Location: Nationwide, United States
Apply now Technical Trainer
Location: Washington, D.C.
Apply now Regional Sales Manager
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Apply now Enterprise Sales Manager
Location: Chicago, IL