Marketing Coordinator Anywhere in the USA Competitive
Marketing CoordinatorLocation: Anywhere in the USA | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 10 Dec 2021 | Closes: 31 Jan 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: US121021MPM
The Marketing Coordinator Position will play a key role in the design and development of all marketing programs, campaigns, graphics and collateral. This person will hold the responsibility of project managing marketing work product and assigning it to be completed by internal and/or external resources, including graphic design requirements, event planning/management, case study preparation and deployment.
The Marketing Coordinator Position duties require someone who is skilled at marketing project management, taking initiative and problem solving. Good communication skills and attention to detail are key requirements to perform this role at the level required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
Manage Graphic Design and Production Efforts:
- Maintain a repository of all graphic design requirements, including timelines, prioritization and key requirements.
- Personally develop and/or edit graphics; or assign graphic projects to other internal/external resources.
- See the process from conception through to completion and make sure the stakeholder is satisfied with results.
- Event Planning:
- Facilitate corporate events; including location evaluations, event coordination, invites, timelines and all other associated planning for events.
- Creating travel manifests, rooming lists, name badge lists, seating charts, as well as keeping track of items to be shipped to/from events
- Keeping track of upcoming deadlines for events (both large and regional)
- Accurately manage event expenses and invoice reconciliation
- Building of Case Studies & White Papers:
- Work closely with internal and external resources, to coordinate the development and production of case studies, white papers and customer testimonials.
- Responsible for designing the overall layout and aesthetics for the website within the Wix website builder platform. Must be familiar with Wix or similar website building program.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent computer, organizational, and data entry skills
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, grammar, proofreading, and telephone skills required
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Google Docs
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Ability to problem solve quickly and improvise when necessary
- Ability to work quickly, while multi-tasking and meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to handle stress and remain calm
- Ability to be self-sufficient and take initiative
- Flexible, can-do attitude with an ability to adapt and pivot as necessary
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree in Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts or a closely related field from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is a leading manufacturer of security management technology for over 30 years. AMAG’s Symmetry™ Security Management Solutions can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail, utilities and banking. Based out of Torrance, California with sales and support located throughout North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC; AMAG sells its products and services through value added resellers globally. AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Jobs that might be of interest:Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Home based but with travel to UK locations including London
Apply now Social Media Manager
Location: London and Home Working
Apply now Business Development Manager - Retail Payment Technology Solutions
Apply now Sales Executive (Pay)
Apply now Framework Manager