Manager - Strategic Account Operations Dallas, Texas Competitive
Manager - Strategic Account OperationsLocation: Dallas, Texas | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 3 Mar 2020 | Closes: 3 Apr 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/L2985559/187421
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an experienced Strategic Account Operations Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for motivating and leading direct and indirect reports who are technically proficient, understand the expectations of security responsibilities, and responsive to business needs. They will develop, influence and nurture trust-based relationships with business unit and function leaders. They will play a key role in business processes to mitigate risk and is a positive change agent on behalf of organizational protection. They are responsible for the operations and profitability of all physical security services within this assigned Security Solutions' account. This position coordinates the day-to-day administration and specialized reporting functions to ensure quality customer relations. They will create reports, analyzed, and provided as needed per client contract and company policies.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Personnel management; provide supervision to Project Managers (e.g., oversee customer relations, ensure Physical Security Surveys and post orders are updated regularly, and review disciplinary actions for consistency and propriety)
- Implement standard security operations at each customer facility, and ensure compliance through quarterly visits
- Develop direct reports – knows each one’s strengths and opportunities for development, engages them in frequent development discussions, aware of their aspirations, creates development plans and is engaged in succession planning
- Project management; implement standard security operations at each client facility, and ensure compliance through quarterly visits
- Work closely with client and other vendor to ensure consistent and coordinated service delivery at all responsible locations
- Ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met; quality assurance and contract compliance
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess an Associate degree in Business, Criminal Justice, or a closely-related major
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing a security contract or corporate security account in a multi-location environment or similar
- Work history must include demonstration of each of the following:
- Expertise in a broad range of security areas of concern to include personnel security, risk assessment methodology, physical security, investigations, control of regulated products
- Ability to conceptualize, communicate, plan, promote/influence, implement and manage security-related initiatives
- Ability to assess the security risks and have knowledge and experience in implementing a protection strategy to include awareness and training.
- Ability to advise sites and facilities on incident management plan development and maintenance to include training
- Experience executing and/or leading an on-site incident response
- High level of business acumen and ability to work effectively amidst paradox and ambiguity in a matrix organization
- Understanding of and ability to apply the budgeting/allocation process
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Ability to mediate conflict with tact, diplomacy
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:National Training Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas
Apply now Security Shift Supervisor
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Apply now Security Shift Supervisor
Location: Arlington, Texas
Apply now Security Site Supervisor
Location: Dallas, Texas
Apply now Security Officer - Critical Facility
Location: Richardson, Texas