Management Accountant Worksop Competitive
Management AccountantLocation: Worksop | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 29 Jul 2020 | Closes: 14 Aug 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/MS/2042
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Worksop site to join our expanding General Ledger team. As Management Accountant you will be providing a management accounting and reporting service to the UK&I based businesses, encouraging services to ensure that financial controls are met at all times. If you are a qualified accountant with at least two years post qualifying experience with a proven track record as well as experience of managing a small team then we would like to hear from you.
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
- Managing and producing monthly accounts
- Production of forecasts and budgets
- Group reporting - input and reconciliation
- Manage, support and coach a team
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and reviews for completeness.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are adequate and updated regularly
- Manage profit and loss payroll reconciliation process
- Portfolio Analysis
- Accrued revenue review and debt recovery assistance where required
- On the ground support for internal and external audits
- Assist tax department with tax pack production
- Provide information to support Statutory Accounts process
- Support management in the MEC/MFC process
- Manage ad hoc requests for analysis from the business to support them with their decision making
- Ensure information in reporting systems is accurate and timely while providing appropriate clarity in explaining balances or trends
- Management of Company Credit Cards
- Work to drive efficiencies and improvement plans
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified accountant with 0-2 years post qualification experience
- Proven track record or working in an accounting environment
- Production of management information
- Preference for knowledge of Oracle Cloud and SAP
- Should possess the drive to deliver a high quality service to meet agreed service levels.
- Ability to problem solve escalations whilst looking at the wider business impacts and opportunities for process improvements.
- Ensure fundamental issues are addressed to avoid repeat occurrences.
- Ability to motivate a team to deliver against service levels and manage them closely to agreed deliverables ensuring business impacts are minimised
- Must be willing to help, support and encourage other accountants and offer developmental coaching and assistance
Jobs that might be of interest:Commerical Assistant
Apply now Billing Clerk
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Capturer - G4S Secure Solutions
Location: Head Office
Apply now Labour Efficiency Analyst - G4S Secure Solutions
Location: Centurion ( Head Office )
Apply now Accounting Clerk
Location: Omaha, Nebraska