Licensed SIU Investigator Richmond, VA $19 - $32
Licensed SIU InvestigatorLocation: Richmond, VA | Salary: $19 - $32 | Posted: 9 Dec 2019 | Closes: 29 Feb 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Compliance & Investigations | Reference: G4S/TP/403071/178115
Grow with a leader! G4S Compliance & Investigations, the global leader in insurance mitigation claims, currently seeks flexible, energetic, and creative applicants for a full time SIU position in the Richmond, VA area.
***Candidates that do not possess a valid state of Virginia private investigator's license will not be considered for this position****
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements for this position should forward a cover letter and resume to G4S for review. For more information on G4S C&I please visit our website at www.g4s.us/en/Products-and-Services/Investigations.
G4S Compliance & Investigations is an EEO employer fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Conduct File Review and Document Case Findings
- Developing Investigative Action Plans
- Conducting Field Investigations (scenes, written and recorded statements, photos, witness canvassing)
- Writing Detailed Investigative Reports
- Interfacing with Clients, Insureds, Claimant’s, and Defense Attorneys
- Conduct Continuing Education Training with Clients (when required)
- Providing Testimony (when required)
- Traveling in local region up to 70%.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years SIU experience in the areas of General Liability, Auto Liability, PIP, Homeowner, Small Commercial, and Workers’ Compensation areas;
- Experience in identifying and validating red flags within a claim, fraud schemes, and legal indicators of fraud within a claim during file review or field investigation.
- Understanding of insurance policies to include terms, conditions, exclusions, limits of liability, and subrogation
- Experience discussing investigative findings and making recommendations to clients, defense attorneys, departments of insurance fraud divisions, etc...
- Strong interpersonal skills, including significant interviewing experience with emphasis on taking detailed recorded or written statements;
- Strong computer skills using Word, Excel, Power Point and Google Suite. Ability to learn new software operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but substantial insurance carrier, technical claim, or criminal detective experience may be substituted in lieu of formal education.