Leadership and Management TrainerLocation: Lincoln | Salary: £27,000 to £28,000 per annum based on full time 40 hours per week | Posted: 5 May 2021 | Closes: 19 May 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G21/56
In 2012 G4S and Lincolnshire Police formed a Strategic Partnership and we are now currently looking for an individual who is interested in joining us as a .
This is a full time position for 40 hours per week. The post is based at Lincolnshire Police Headquarters, Nettleham. The benefits of working from this location include; free car parking and 24 hours use of a free gym.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the full suite of leadership, management and interpersonal skills training to Lincolnshire Police and G4S People Services colleagues at all levels. This role will support the ongoing focus in development a strong leadership culture within Lincolnshire Police through effective and adaptive training interventions. Supporting the Learning and Development Manager the successful candidate will shape, develop, and deliver a wide portfolio of courses along with embedding the coaching and mentoring programmes across organisation.
Please note that that role requires Recruitment Vetting, due to the nature of security checks undertaken, applicants must have 3 years continuous residency in the UK up to the date of the application.
Please be aware the contract between G4S Policing Services and Lincolnshire Police ceases on 31 March 2022. Where there is a requirement for services to continue beyond this date, roles may be TUPE transferred to the new employer responsible for delivering the services from 1 April 2022 onwards, but at this stage we are working through with Lincolnshire Police what the new provision of services will look like and we would then discuss any impacts with staff once we have this information.
- Delivery and development of our Leadership and Management portfolio of courses to a wide range of officers and staff, from first line to senior management positions.
- Co-ordinate and administer the Coaching and Mentoring Framework within Lincolnshire Police.
- Liaise with the College of Policing, CMI and other associated bodies to ensure that our courses meet national standards and accreditation levels.
- Manage the 360 and personality profile assessments and provide support on understanding the feedback and how to focus development opportunities utilising the assessment tools.
- Support internal assessment of leadership and management portfolio’s as part of Lincolnshire Police’s career development processes.
- Actively support continuous improvement of our programme content through the review, design and development of courses to support our blended learning approach.
- Design and delivery of Leadership and Management courses in line with accreditation frameworks, ensuring appropriate content management, version control, trainers notes, knowledge mapping and lesson plans are in place and maintained.
- Ensure the quality of delivery is maintained through ensuring feedback for your programmes are reviewed, standardisation sessions are planned, and materials and delivery is in line with both our internal quality auditing process and external verification processes for our accredited courses.
- Champion continuous professional development by embracing an auto didactic approach to ensuring you maintain up to date with trends within the field of leadership, management, coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Undertake additional duties that are within your skills and capabilities or within your personal development goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Understanding the Organisations Goals & Objectives
- Supporting & Working with Others
- Delivering Objectives
- Acting Professionally
- Dealing with Complexity
- Sharing & Co-operating
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Level 5 CMI or ILM qualification in Leadership and Management
- Must hold a level 4 trainers’ qualification (CET or equivalent)
- Must hold an assessor’s qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33)
- Experience of 360 feedback and facilitation
- Design and delivery of leadership and management materials, courses and events across multiple platforms (F2F, Online etc)
- Experience of training needs analysis and defining development needs
- Excellent written, oral, inter-personal and communication skills
- Capable of using core Microsoft Office packages including Teams and Office 365
- Pro-active and positive attitude and the ability to work unsupervised using own initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Desirable Skills & Knowledge
- Experience of delivering accredited training such as AET, CET, TAQA
- Coaching and Mentoring qualification and/or experience to level 5
- Experience of working with qualification-based training
- Experience of delivering online training via teams/zoom or similar
- Experience in using personality profiles to support development plans
Jobs that might be of interest:IT Service Desk Support Analyst
Apply now Early Morning Weekend Cleaner - Part Time 6 hours per week
Apply now Custody Detention Officer - West (Lincoln and Grantham)
Apply now Call Taker
Apply now DISC Summariser - Skegness