Lead Sexual Offence Examiner Wiltshire £18.75
Lead Sexual Offence ExaminerLocation: Wiltshire | Salary: £18.75 | Posted: 14 Dec 2020 | Closes: 25 Jan 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9455
Lead SOE Nurse
Location: SARC Swindon
Salary: £18.75 per hour
Part time, 2 days per month (16 hours)
**Internal applicants only
Job Outline: To provide acute forensic examinations for victims of rape and sexual assault in accordance with G4S Health, FFLM and NMC guidelines and the NMC code conduct. Additional duties; to line manage the SOE Nurse/Midwives within your team. To undertake clinical governance activity to ensure quality and standards in line with national SARC Best Practice and contractual obligations
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- To administer any relevant medication under G4S Health PGD’s.
- To complete all documentation as per local guidelines including a FFLM Proforma and an Aftercare Form, and store securely as per local guidelines.
- To complete written statements as soon as practically possible, when requested by G4S Health.
- To attend court when requested to as a professional witness of fact
- To maintain their SARC Training Matrix by attending quarterly peer supervision, peer review, appraisals, undertaking quarterly reflective practice, completing mandatory training and attending relevant training, events and conferences.
- To work towards acquiring the FFLM LSOM or equivalent qualification
- Registered Nurse/Midwife with 4 years post-reg experience
- Competent Sexual Offence Examiner
- Experience of Clinical Governance
- Processes Excellent Safeguarding knowledge and understanding
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a minimum 5 year checkable employment and education history including criminal record vetting.
To apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are successful at the interview stage, you will be required to complete all vetting paperwork within 7 working days.