Labour Reporting Administrator Centurion Market Related
Labour Reporting AdministratorLocation: Centurion | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 2 Mar 2021 | Closes: 14 Aug 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Secure Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/6890061/206401
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Labour Reporting Administrator
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated security management solutions, has a vacancy for a Labour Reporting Administrator based at our operations in Centurion.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which Labour Reporting Administrator plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Effective Database Administration
- Provide Operational Management with the required exception reports of all anomalies on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Reconciling and reporting on Over postings and Sundry guarding monitoring
- Compile reports on Employee Requirements, allocation, scheduling and attendance
- Daily exception reports to management
- Check, communicate and report if necessary to ensure /prevent that no over and under postings occur.
Time and Attendance Administration
- Communicate leave plan, draft leave forms and ensure signed leave forms are obtained from OPS, escalate to Labour Controller where necessary
- Obtain cancelled leave forms and inform scheduler
- Investigate and validate pay queries received
- Capture valid pay queries on input sheet for Payroll/Payment
- Capture invalid & resubmission pay queries on sheet/report
- Trend analysis on all exceptions
- Flag, advise and agree with operational Management corrective behaviour, monitor amended behaviour and impact on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis.
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by the company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programs
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at the workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12
- Easyroster Training
- Previous experience as a roster clerk/ administrator
Knowledge Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of administrative procedures such as travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and resources
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of wage and labour management procedures
- MS Office Computer Skills
- Delivering objectives
- Communication Skills ( Written and Verbal)
- Delivering great customer service
- Sharing and cooperating
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Understanding the organisational environment
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Leading with professionalism and integrity
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
Jobs that might be of interest:Service Desk Analyst
Location: Centurion Pretoria
Apply now Credit Controller - Accounts Receivable
Apply now Strategic Cash Allocation Clerk
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7QF
Apply now Credit Controller - Aged Debt Recovery, Accounts Receivable
Apply now Finance Supervisor