Key Account Manager City of Industry, California Competitive
Key Account ManagerLocation: City of Industry, California | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 14 Nov 2018 | Closes: 31 May 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology
The primary focus of this position is to provide continual solution sales opportunities, general oversight with reporting and generate profitable revenue with assigned Key Accounts. In addition, this position will act as the day to day customer liaison, provide project briefings and status updates to the G4S operational team, provide presentations and training sessions to customers, assist in future product selection and technology recommendations, and work with the end-users to ensure regulatory compliance standards are met. Candidate must have a proven track record and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales and operations process to completion of project implementation, and the ability to work with existing clients to capture new and/or additional business. This position will require a clear understanding of the electronic security industry and proven experience successfully supporting integrated systems solutions. Integrated systems solutions will be presented to directors, facility managers, IT executives and procurement personnel within the client organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Meet and exceed mutually established sales goals, while managing expenses and maximizing return on investment and profit opportunities.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities with Key Accounts and establish needs requirements, resource requirements, availability of funds and overall business potential.
- Provide excellent customer support.
- Promote all G4S products and services.
- Build long-term advisory relationships with multiple clients. Seek to influence clients to negotiate work versus bidding work.
- Lead the proposal process to provide direction and strategy for responding to client requests for proposals. Plan and implement proposal kick-off meetings and coordinate internal efforts to provide a cohesive team approach.
- Develop and implement a Key Account Strategy through interactive participation between other internal G4S departments including Regional Sales Managers, Regional Operations, Project and Proposal Development, and local G4S Secure Solutions teams.
- Preparation and delivery of customer proposals and presentations.
- Work with the Legal Department to assist with the negotiation of contracts.
- Generate necessary reports and complete administrative duties in a timely fashion and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Observe and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Travel as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
The applicant should have a BS/BA degree in electronics engineering, electrical engineering, marketing, graphic design, or a related field, with 2+ years of security business development experience. An acceptable equivalency in collegiate education and applicable work experience will be considered for this position. The applicant should possess a working knowledge of scheduling applications, spreadsheet applications such as Excel, and be proficient in Salesforce, Outlook, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint software. The applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
Additional knowledge and experience a plus but, not required:
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and/or schematics
- NERC/CIP, NRC, CFATS, or regulated sector knowledge
- Former law enforcement of military experience
- Physical protection system experience
- Functional knowledge of video management systems
- Functional knowledge of access control systems
- Functional knowledge of Prezzi
The applicant should be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written English technical language, both in interpreting requirements and providing reports. The applicant should possess good customer service abilities along with refined grammar skills. The position may require significant interaction with other departments and external entities and must be handled in a professional manner.
The applicant should have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and to interpret a variety of technical and contractual information.
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to sit; use hand and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The incumbent is occasionally required to stand for long periods of time. The incumbent may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. And occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment. There is low to moderate noise in this work environment.
About the Company:
Why work for G4S Secure Integration?
- Global experts in the assessment, design, construction, maintenance and management of communication networks and electronic security systems
- Over 20 Years of proven experience as an established large-scale systems integrator providing unified communications and security solutions
- Financially Sound Company, Highly Regarded by Customers & Industry Peers
- Highly Competitive Compensation Plan & Comprehensive Benefits Package
G4S Secure Integration is a systems integrator that brings innovative, flexible and cost efficient thinking to the design, construction and maintenance of stand-alone or integrated communication networks and electronic security systems. For over two decades, we have offered commercial, industrial and governmental clients an efficient single point of contact for all their project issues. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers around the world, G4S Secure Integration takes great pride in delivering outstanding technology, superior customer service and a great return on investment.
G4S Secure Integration has deployed over 2 million fiber miles in more than 200 metropolitan and rural areas and completed over 1,500 large-scale, electronic security systems projects in the United States, Europe, Asia, Central America, and the Middle East.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, G4S Secure Integration is managed by executives from the telecommunications, construction and security industries. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.g4s.us or call (866) 221-5641.
We offer an attractive, competitive compensation plan, an outstanding comprehensive benefits package, and significant opportunity for professional growth and advancement in the rapidly expanding security/telecommunications industry. We strongly encourage inquiries from qualified women and minority candidates. While interest from all applicants for employment with G4S Secure Integration is genuinely appreciated, we can respond only to those candidates with qualifications closest to the job requirements. For confidential consideration, please visit http://technologycareers.g4s.com/ and apply on-line. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Key Account Manager
Location: New York, New York
Apply now Director of Sales
Location: United States of America
Apply now Applications Engineering Manager
Location: New Jersey