Key Account Manager Arlington, Virginia Competitive
Key Account ManagerLocation: Arlington, Virginia | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 22 Jan 2020 | Closes: 31 Jul 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: VA012220KAM
G4S Secure Integration is looking for an Account Executive is to develop new sales opportunities and generate profitable revenue within the assigned geographic region. The candidate must have a proven sales track record and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to work with new and existing clients to capture new business.
- Meet and exceed mutually established sales goals, while managing expenses and maximizing return on investment and profit opportunities.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with potential clients and establish needs requirements, resource requirements, availability of funds and overall business potential.
- Contact, qualify and pursue leads for new and assigned account business opportunities.
- Establish a broad client and prospect base and promote all G4S products and services.
- Build long-term advisory relationships with multiple clients. Seek to influence clients to negotiate work versus bidding work.
- Lead the proposal process to provide direction and strategy for responding to client requests for proposals. Plan and implement proposal kick-off meetings and coordinate internal efforts to provide a cohesive team approach.
- Develop and implement a competitive sales strategy through interactive participation between other internal G4S departments including Regional Operations, Project and Proposal Development, and local G4S Secure Solutions teams.
- Preparation and delivery of customer proposals and presentations.
- Work with the Legal Department to assist with the negotiation of contracts.
- Generate necessary reports and complete administrative duties in a timely fashion and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Observe and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Travel as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years of security business development experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Previous experience with the electronic security and communications industry is strongly preferred
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: