Jr. Salesforce Administrator Internship Jupiter, FL $15 per Hour
Jr. Salesforce Administrator InternshipLocation: Jupiter, FL | Salary: $15 per Hour | Posted: 22 Aug 2019 | Closes: 6 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/710250/166883
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a CRM Sales Administrative Intern. The CRM Sales Administrative Intern will assist in performing analysis of the current Salesforce.com account database to help enrich and improve the current database to improve reporting and usability of the system for the sales and management teams. This position will troubleshoot concerns from the field, support the usability of the system, compose tickets and ensure resolution by engaging with the global team and support the Regional Salesforce Manager, Regional Sales Support team members as necessary. The intern may also assist with researching companies, organizations and business professionals to obtain accurate contact and account information. The intern will also make outgoing internal calls to determine correct account ownership, account accuracy as far as active services and identify the organization’s decision makers and perform data entry updates into Salesforce.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Manage support tickets and ensure resolution. Coordinate communication between end user and global support group.
- Analysis of Customer Database to identify duplication of accounts; build relationship of subsidiary, Parent/Child hierarchy relationships; Account Enrichment
- Research companies, organizations and business professionals via the Internet, social media sites and telephone to obtain accurate contact information
- Report Writing in Salesforce
- Other duties as needed to ensure smooth operations of administrative of Salesforce
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have completed at least two semesters of college education
- Be a current undergraduate or graduate student attending an institution of higher learning in the U.S., or have graduated from a qualifying program within one year of beginning the internship
- Must have a declared major, minor, or concentration in one of more of the following: private security, criminal justice, engineering, finance, marketing, or business development
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least at least 19 years of age on or before the first day of the internship
- Must possess strong database skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, and limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest: