IT Project Manager Remote\Home Worker 45000
IT Project ManagerLocation: Remote\Home Worker | Salary: 45000 | Posted: 28 Apr 2022 | Closes: 31 May 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/7415
G4S (now part of Allied Universal) is the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain's top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in secure logistics and payment services including cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval and merchant services.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
Allied Universal, a leading security and facility services company, provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver tailored, integrated security solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business. Our acquisition of G4S in 2021 expands our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. Through our vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world. Operating in around more than 80 countries with revenues of $18 billion, we are supported by efficient processes and systems that can only come with scale to help deliver our promise locally: keeping people safe so our communities can thrive. We believe there is no greater purpose than serving and safeguarding customers, communities, and people in today's world. Allied Universal is There for you. For more information, please visit www.aus.com.
* Scope definition, planning and schedule management
* Leadership of the project team and all resource estimation and management
* Stakeholder management (often with senior client-facing exposure, supported by others)
* Risks / issues / actions/ dependencies/ interdependencies management and change control
* Effective governance arrangements and accurate/frequent status reporting
* Developing the project plan and tracking project timelines highlighting project critical paths and major risks
* Creating realistic project goals and initiatives.
* Management of key gate sign-off approvals and control documentation
* Responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of project deliverables
* Ensures that the business requirements are fulfilled via appropriate IT solutions
* Liaises with G4S internal IT resources, customers and external technical consultants as necessary
* Manages the preparation of plans, budgets, reports, risk and issue logs for the project
The Ideal Candidate:
The job holder is responsible for the delivery of appropriate IT solutions in support of the G4S Cash UK business, including but not limited to:
* Development/enhancement of core software
* Development/integration of bespoke software
* Integration of software with OEM devices
* Integration of IT systems with 3rd Party Suppliers
* Planning & scheduling tasks, activities and milestones
* Budget management - estimating, tracking, reconciling expenditure, reporting
* Quality assurance and control
The Ideal Candidate
* Experience as an IT project manager
* Project Management certification (PMA, PMP, Prince2, MSP)
* Good experience of IT technical infrastructure (no specific product knowledge required)
* History of successful project delivery in a structured environment and via 3rd party providers
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
* Experience in delivering projects within a larger programme
* Experience in delivering projects via matrix-managed teams
* Experience in implementing/enhancing digital solutions
* Experience in implementing/enhancing mobile field force solutions (Android)
* Experience in implementing HR solutions
* Knowledge of UK retail and commercial banking processes
We also have some specific security criteria that you will need to meet:
- You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
- You must also have a 5 year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
- You will need to be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving our premises and be comfortable working within a secure and confined environment.
- An SIA licence would be beneficial.
We’ll provide all the training and support to help you progress as a key member of a world-class team. And in addition to a culture that believes in promoting from within, we offer up to five weeks paid holiday, pension scheme, life assurance and We Care: 24/7 access to online GP, mental health support and virtual well-being.
This role will be subject to a medical review, which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
If this opportunity is of interest then we want to hear from you. Please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your formal application.