Invoice Clerk Midrand Market Related
Invoice ClerkLocation: Midrand | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 1 Oct 2021 | Closes: 1 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/7533369/218335
The purpose of the Invoice Clerk includes updating management and client’s details, sending invoices and reporting irregularities to relevant authorities.
- Process and issue invoices
- Update customer records
- Send out monthly billing statements
- Track department expenses
- Resolve customer queries
- Perform administrative tasks to support customer needs
- Validate customer payments against invoices generate
- Perform any ad hoc duty that may be assigned to you by Management from time to time
Health and Safety
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when require
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
The Ideal Candidate:
- Grade 12 and/or NQF4
- 2 - 3 years experience as an invoice clerk
- Knowledge of G4S Deposita standard operating procedures
- Computer literate - ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Word
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Exposure/experience dealing with Pastel would be an advantage.
- Problem Solving
- Ability to multitask
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with great time-management skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Attention to detail
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:Financial Accountant (Samrand) - G4S Deposita - South Africa
Apply now Bookkeeper: Secure Solutions South Africa
Apply now General Ledger Team Leader
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7QF
Apply now Assistant Accountant
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7QF
Apply now Trainee Payroll and Pensions Administrator
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire