Investigations Co-ordinator To Be Advised £23,000-£25,000
Investigations Co-ordinatorLocation: To Be Advised | Salary: £23,000-£25,000 | Posted: 22 Aug 2019 | Closes: 9 Oct 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6570
With our extensive history, here at G4S Cash Solutions, we know a thing or two about security and keeping money safe. We handle the majority of the cash that goes through the UK’s banks, and a third of the UK's total cash spend. From family florists to national coffee chains, we collect cash for over 4,500 businesses of every size in the UK.
This makes us the largest cash collection organisation in the country. Our success as a business is a result of our service and expertise. Our service and expertise is driven by our people. Here at G4S Cash Solutions, we are dedicated to recruiting the Best People and that all starts right here with You.
Investigate and resolve customer loss claims by obtaining evidence from across the business using workflow software and provide support to the business to highlight areas of improvement. Supporting other teams within the business, in the undertaking of Cash and Compliance Audits and checks at the G4S cash operating locations within the North region when required. Analyse and trend findings to identify improvement opportunities and assist in the implementation of improved processes and procedures across the business. Undertake project work as deemed necessary.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work directly with customers, internal stakeholders and third parties to build long term relationships
- Attend internal and external meetings to proactively tackle the root cause of issues
- Provide support to other team members
- Ensure appropriate evidence is provided to the customer to support the outcome of any investigation
- Ensure that service level agreements (SLAs) are met, escalating any issues which are likely to impede the performance of the team to the Team Leader
- Highlight areas for improvement within the business that are identified through the claims process
- Use knowledge gained from previous investigations to efficiently process and resolve future claims
- Ensure the outcome of each investigation is objective and based on all the supporting evidence
- Provide support to the Cash Audit / Finance Team as required.
- Support and / or undertake cash and compliance audits at the company’s branch, cash centre and other locations where cash balances are held
- Produce written reports when required
- Assist in root cause analysis sessions to identify containment and corrective actions
- Assist with reactive reconciliation issues where required
- Completion of projects as discussed and agreed by the Team Leader
This role profile will be subject to change in accordance with departmental developments and the job holder’s expertise.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Detail orientated and methodical
- Able to interact and influence at all levels within the organisation
- Proactive and highly organised
- Self-driven with an ability to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision
- Good analytical & IT skills – including a good working knowledge of Excel
- High degree of numeracy and highly observant
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 5 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
Jobs that might be of interest: