Internal Recruiter Chelmsford, Essex £25,000
Internal RecruiterLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £25,000 | Posted: 16 May 2019 | Closes: 13 Jun 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7629
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for an Internal Recruiter to join our team in Chelmsford.
Benefits as an Internal Recruiter:
- Salary of £25,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Shifts: Full Time (40 hours) Monday - Friday
To deliver a professional and high quality internal recruitment service to Directors, Heads of Healthcare and Hiring Managers. The post-holder will deliver the full 360 recruitment process from application to start date.
- Directly sourcing candidates via head hunting, job boards, advertising, LinkedIn, CV databases and networking.
- Screening CV’s and providing shortlists to hiring managers.
- Liaising with Resourcing Coordinator to arrange interviews and follow up with outcome communications.
- Engage with the Hiring Managers and candidates during the vetting process
- Liaise with vetting department to progress vetting status
- Support candidates through the vetting process to ensure all documentation is provided to the vetting teams in a timely manner. Keep Hiring Managers updated with progress.
- Coaching and influencing Hiring Managers on the end to end recruitment process and best practice, challenging when required to drive a great candidate experience.
- Identify and attend local recruitment fairs.
- Enhancing the company’s employer branding with pro-active social media links.
- Engage with external recruitment agency suppliers, where required.
- Provide weekly and monthly MI Data to Recruitment Manager.
- Ensure all recruitment transactional administration is delivered to the appropriate standard and in line with the agreed SLA.
- Keeping in contact with candidates to promote employment opportunities within the company.
- Liaise with Resourcing Coordinator regarding new starter paperwork, offers and contracts.
- Ensure hired employees are managed through our on-boarding process.
- Assist with administering company’s psychometric testing if required.
- Any additional duties as discussed with your Line Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Skills & Knowledge Required:
- In-house or agency recruitment experience
- Experience with candidate sourcing (boolean searches; social media)
- Experience of recruiting high volume operational and specialised roles
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence and work with senior members
Desirable Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Health Sector recruitment experience
- Experience with developing recruitment campaigns
- Previous experience of attending job fairs and recruitment events
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
Jobs that might be of interest:Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Location: Woolwich, Greater London
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Dartford
Location: Dartford, Kent
Apply now Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- UCLH
Location: Bloomsbury, Greater London
Apply now Patient Transport Logistics Officer
Location: Fitzrovia, Greater London