Insurance and Licensing Specialist Omaha. NE Competitive
Insurance and Licensing SpecialistLocation: Omaha. NE | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 17 Oct 2018 | Closes: 31 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology
G4S Secure Integration is a market-leading systems integrator who brings innovative, flexible and cost-efficient thinking to the design, construction and maintenance of stand-alone or integrated communication networks and security systems. We are seeking an Insurance and Licensing Specialist who will assist with the company's insurance and surety programs and contractor licensing program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Process requests for new and revised certificates of insurance (COI) and policy endorsements from internal and external customers. Ensure that each request matches the applicable contract’s insurance requirements and complies with the applicable insurance policies. Order COIs and ensure delivery to requestors.
- Coordinate tasks and due dates for the annual insurance renewal process.
- Review insurance policies in response to requests to confirm coverages.
- Assist with review of, enrollment in, and reporting for Owner/Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP/CCIP) programs. Maintain associated files.
- Assists with obtaining signatures and filing of contract documents for the legal department.
- Process requests for new and revised surety bonds necessary to support the work performed by the company. Ensure that each request matches the applicable contract’s requirements. Order bonds and ensure delivery to requestors.
- Maintain a log of open bonds, and use it to process requests for renewals, terminations, and reporting.
- Verify and process invoices from broker related to insurance and surety bond charges.
- Maintain complete and organized files of insurance policies, COIs, endorsements, surety bonds, and correspondence.
- Research state and local licensing laws and licensing agency requirements to assist with the acquisition and maintenance of contractor licenses.
- Complete applications to obtain contractor licenses and registrations for the company and its employees. Track expiration dates, and complete renewal applications on time.
- Provide legal department with assistance in obtaining signatures, tracking execution status, distributing, and filing of contract documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's degree is a plus.
- One year of experience working with contracts, insurance, licensing, or related field.
- A strong working knowledge of the following software is desired: Microsoft® Excel, Microsoft® Word, Adobe Acrobat, Google Mail, and Google productivity apps.
- Communications, customer service, change management, and organization skills a must.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, organize large quantities of information, work under the pressure of deadlines, and protect the confidentiality of employee information.
- Must be very detail-oriented.
Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills required. Ability to write business correspondence. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as contracts, other legal documents, policy manuals, legal statutes and regulations, insurance policies, and complex application instructions. Communicates effectively in both oral and written English language.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to sit; use hand and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The incumbent may be required to lift and/or move up objects up to 10 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment. There is low to moderate noise in this work environment.
About the Company:
Why work for G4S Secure Integration?
- Global experts in the assessment, design, construction, maintenance and management of communication networks and electronic security systems
- Over 20 Years of proven experience as an established large-scale systems integrator providing unified communications and security solutions
- Financially Sound Company, Highly Regarded by Customers & Industry Peers
- Highly Competitive Compensation Plan & Comprehensive Benefits Package
G4S Secure Integration is a systems integrator that brings innovative, flexible and cost efficient thinking to the design, construction and maintenance of stand-alone or integrated communication networks and electronic security systems. For over two decades, we have offered commercial, industrial and governmental clients an efficient single point of contact for all their project issues. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers around the world, G4S Secure Integration takes great pride in delivering outstanding technology, superior customer service and a great return on investment.
G4S Secure Integration has deployed over 2 million fiber miles in more than 200 metropolitan and rural areas and completed over 1,500 large-scale, electronic security systems projects in the United States, Europe, Asia, Central America, and the Middle East.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, G4S Secure Integration is managed by executives from the telecommunications, construction and security industries. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.g4s.us or call (866) 221-5641.
We offer an attractive, competitive compensation plan, an outstanding comprehensive benefits package, and significant opportunity for professional growth and advancement in the rapidly expanding security/telecommunications industry. We strongly encourage inquiries from qualified women and minority candidates. While interest from all applicants for employment with G4S Secure Integration is genuinely appreciated, we can respond only to those candidates with qualifications closest to the job requirements. For confidential consideration, please visit http://technologycareers.g4s.com/ and apply on-line. No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Key Account Manager
Location: New York, New York
Apply now Key Account Manager
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Pre-Sales Engineer
Apply now Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Torrance, California