Installation Manager Livermore, California Competitive
Installation ManagerLocation: Livermore, California | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 4 Nov 2019 | Closes: 31 Jan 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: CA110419IM
G4S Secure integration is looking for an Installation Manager to effectively schedule the work and assign tasks to team members based on team member’s skills, competencies, and experience in order to meet or exceed the assigned tasking and provide professional development.
- Managerial and career progression responsibility for Foreman and Technicians within the Region.
- QA/QC responsibility for all projects within the Region.
- Responsible for resource and project staffing for all technician resources across the Region.
- Co-own sourcing and qualification of subcontractors with Project Managers and Contract Managers.
- Understands, participates in and directs the Installation processes in order to support the requirements of the project contract and coordinates a team effort. Communicates effectively to direct reports the requirements and issues to be resolved. Responsible for providing daily installation work orders to installers.
- Provides guidance and proper instructions to Installation project personnel for planning, scheduling, and close out of projects. Is responsible for routing the installs in an efficient manner that enables the installer to complete installs in a timely manner.
- Actively participates and controls scheduling of technician resources to support project installations for the region.
- Understands the policies, procedures, standards, and goals of the organization and directs the execution of all aspects of installation projects with those in mind. Is ultimately responsible for the quality and quantity of work performed by installers under their supervision.
- Is responsible for scheduling and maintaining accurate training documentation for all technicians.
- Is responsible for developing a training plan for each technician based on individual skill sets and interests in conjunction with regional needs.
- Will conduct regular Safety Meetings with in-house and subcontract personnel.
- Is responsible to issuing material and equipment necessary to complete daily installations.
- Is responsible for maintenance and repair of company owned vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years of progressively more responsible ONT Installation project experience in the electronic security industry.
- BS/BA in civil, mechanical, electrical, or construction engineering or construction management preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
Why work for G4S Secure Integration?
- Global experts in the assessment, design, construction, maintenance and management of communication networks and electronic security systems
- Over 20 Years of proven experience as an established large-scale systems integrator providing unified communications and security solutions
- Financially Sound Company, Highly Regarded by Customers & Industry Peers
- Highly Competitive Compensation Plan & Comprehensive Benefits Package
G4S Secure Integration is a systems integrator that brings innovative, flexible and cost efficient thinking to the design, construction and maintenance of stand-alone or integrated communication networks and electronic security systems. For over two decades, we have offered commercial, industrial and governmental clients an efficient single point of contact for all their project issues. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers around the world, G4S Secure Integration takes great pride in delivering outstanding technology, superior customer service and a great return on investment.
G4S Secure Integration has deployed over 2 million fiber miles in more than 200 metropolitan and rural areas and completed over 1,500 large-scale, electronic security systems projects in the United States, Europe, Asia, Central America, and the Middle East.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, G4S Secure Integration is managed by executives from the telecommunications, construction and security industries. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.g4s.us or call (866) 221-5641.
We offer an attractive, competitive compensation plan, an outstanding comprehensive benefits package, and significant opportunity for professional growth and advancement in the rapidly expanding security/telecommunications industry. We strongly encourage inquiries from qualified women and minority candidates. While interest from all applicants for employment with G4S Secure Integration is genuinely appreciated, we can respond only to those candidates with qualifications closest to the job requirements. For confidential consideration, please visit http://technologycareers.g4s.com/ and apply on-line. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Program Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Apply now Fiber Optic Project Manager
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Electronic Security Program Manager
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Purchasing Clerk
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Finance Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas