Inside Sales Specialist Hawthorne, California Competitive
Inside Sales SpecialistLocation: Hawthorne, California | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 4 Aug 2020 | Closes: 30 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: CA080420ISS
AMAG Technology is looking for an energetic sales professional with outstanding communications and interpersonal skills to assist the AMAG Sales Team with sales generating initiatives.
- Generate sales opportunities for new, and existing customers, through call and email campaigns.
- Introduce and promote new products through phone calls, webinars, and emails.
- Create new end user demand through cold calling (phone, LinkedIn, or other mediums) prospective clients to identify the decision makers and get them interested in AMAG’s offerings.
- Maintain customer data in AMAG CRM database
- Assist in managing telephone & email queues to provide product quotes and answer customer questions
- Work with other internal AMAG departments to resolve customer issues.
- Provide post-event follow-up and reporting.
- Assist in coordinating dealer agreements and manage new dealer onboarding processes.
- Generate necessary reports and complete administrative duties.
- Observe and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Other tasks & projects, outside your normal job responsibilities, that will be asked of you by management from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Sales experience in a technology and/or security business related field preferred
- An acceptable equivalency in education and applicable work experience will be considered for this position
- Working knowledge of Google for Work, Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Great Plains software & Salesforce experience a plus
About the Company:
AMAG Technology, Inc.’s Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking. Based in Torrance, California with sales and support located throughout the U.S., AMAG sells its products through its certified resellers throughout North America. AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology has been at the forefront of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity