Inside Sales Representative Western Coast, United States Competitive
Inside Sales RepresentativeLocation: Western Coast, United States | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 19 Apr 2021 | Closes: 30 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: WC041921ISR
AMAG Technology is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to assist one or more sales regions through constant communication with regional dealers, drive actions from outbound calling, and CRM management through programmatic outreach and coordination with the local sales manager(s).
- Driving actions from each call that step toward a new sale
- Creating opportunities for sales calls for regional sales leaders & demos for application engineers
- Constant communication with key players at regional dealers
- Promote new products
- Calling existing customers to introduce other Symmetry Suite products
- Driving 3rd party product sales through AMAG to our dealers
- Promote marketing events, customer webinars, white papers
- Following up with corporate webinars and customer surveys
- Secondary point of contact to dealers in assigned regions.
- Available at the desk for inbound inquiries to from dealers in assigned territories
- CRM management
- Any other activities that management see fit that drive communication and revenue
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree preferred - High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Love to talk and be on the phone and we’re giving them a reason to call
- Working knowledge of Google for Work, Microsoft Office and CRM software is a plus
- Base pay + variable bonus based on regional performance
- Candidates could be home based in the Pacific or Mountain time zones of the USA.
- Type 45 words per minute or faster required
About the Company:
AMAG Technology, Inc.’s Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking. Based in Torrance, California with sales and support located throughout the U.S., AMAG sells its products through its certified resellers throughout North America. AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology has been at the forefront of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobs that might be of interest:Product Manager
Location: Nationwide, United States
Apply now Marketing Officer
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Apply now Technical Trainer
Location: Washington, D.C.
Apply now Technical Trainer
Location: East Coast, United States
Apply now Business Development Executive - G4S Deposita - South Africa