Inside Sales Representative Remote - USA Competitive
Inside Sales RepresentativeLocation: Remote - USA | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 18 Aug 2020 | Closes: 31 Oct 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: CA081820ISR
AMAG Technology is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to assist one or more sales regions through constant communication with regional dealers, drive actions from outbound calling, and CRM management through programmatic outreach and coordination with the local sales manager(s).
- Driving actions from each call that step toward a new sale
- Creating opportunities for sales calls for regional sales leaders & demos for application engineers
- Constant communication with key players at regional dealers
- Promote new products
- Calling existing customers to introduce other Symmetry Suite products
- Driving 3rd party product sales through AMAG to our dealers
- Promote marketing events, customer webinars, white papers
- Following up with corporate webinars and customer surveys
- Secondary point of contact to dealers in assigned regions.
- Available at the desk for inbound inquiries to from dealers in assigned territories
- CRM management
- Any other activities that management see fit that drive communication and revenue
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree preferred - High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Love to talk and be on the phone and we’re giving them a reason to call
- Working knowledge of Google for Work, Microsoft Office and CRM software is a plus
- Base pay + variable bonus based on regional performance
- Candidates could be home based anywhere in the USA, preference for based in the LA HQ, but not required.
- Type 45 words per minute or faster required
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Hawthorne, California
Apply now Sales Engineer
Apply now Account Executive
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Apply now Bid Manager
Location: London/Home based
Apply now Account Executive
Location: New York, New York