Inside Sales Representative - Etobicoke Etobicoke, Ontario Competitive
Inside Sales Representative - EtobicokeLocation: Etobicoke, Ontario | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 6 Jan 2019 | Closes: 6 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America
Inside Sales Representative
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC) credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
Reporting to the National Director, Communication and Sales, this position has a primary focus of serving our clients and customers. Inside Sales Representatives will spend a large amount of time on the phone.
Specific Duties Performed and Essential Functions:
- Lead generation from marketing activities such as trade shows and event sponsorship
Bid Site management and research
Assigning bids to relevant sales person based on territory
Managing inbound sales calls to the 1-800 number and assign to sales personnel
Other administrative duties related to sales activities
Assist in event management when required
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Diploma or Degree and asset.
- Proficient use of PC and Microsoft suite of products and applications such as database management, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent analytical, research and assessment skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, being able to communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Being able to maintain confidential information, working independently and excellent time management are key
- Bilingualism in English and French an asset
- Efficiency in oral and written communication.
- Must have experience reading, writing and comprehending written business documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel, Internet navigation
- Superior customer service orientation
Other Related Attributes That Would Enhance Hiring Consideration:
- Bilingualism in English and French both written and oral.
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone
- Administrative experience
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.