Inside Sales Representative Business Development Orem, UT Competitive with Great Benefits!
Inside Sales Representative Business DevelopmentLocation: Orem, UT | Salary: Competitive with Great Benefits! | Posted: 6 Oct 2021 | Closes: 6 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Retail/Cash Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/403185/218429
Retail Cash Solutions is the market-leading innovator in cash automation. We are a software-based technology company with a history of delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other to do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together, and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses cash automation technology. We are careful to select people for our team who have demonstrated excellence through their skills, character, and background.
The Inside Sales Representative is a key role within our Managed Services team. This position is mainly responsible for developing and qualifying prospective customers and selling our cash management solutions and programs across North America. This role is to develop and coordinate leads with our partners and manage the sales process for deals in the US, and Canada.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Provide expertise and support for our local Business Development teams
- Negotiate contracts and communicate contract requirements to field offices personnel
- Provide sales direction, management, development and coaching to specific regions
- Develop instructional materials on CRM and lead processes
- Strategize and coordinate Regional and national sales and prospecting
- Develop marketing materials and displays that appeal to a broad spectrum of potential
- Maintain responsibility for portion of top line revenue plan
- Manage clients, preparing and/or assist in preparing proposals, quotes, pricing
- Work with CRM software companies and external marketing companies
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must have work experience demonstrating:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently, be a self-starter and overcome obstacles
- Results orientation and an unrelenting sense of urgency
- Ability to develop long-term relationships with prospective customers, and to close sales
- The ability to model strong oral, written business communication skills
- Experience in proposal development and presenting
- Ability to partner with senior management to develop local sales strategies that will support the expansion of new client relationships and leverage existing relationships to build a sustained pipeline of opportunities to meet annual performance goals
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and/or Google Applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media, CRM and email
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC and using telephone/radio while sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Experience Representative
Location: Orem, UT
Apply now Senior Software Developer
Location: Orem, UT
Apply now High Profile Security Guard - Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Niagara Falls, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Norfolk County, ON