Information Technology Change Manager North York, Ontario Competitive
Information Technology Change ManagerLocation: North York, Ontario | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 9 Oct 2019 | Closes: 9 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2239755/171749
IT Change Manager
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
This role is required to run IT change projects in the country from inception to completion and structure Business As Usual projects in country to assure all resources needed are driving to project completion.
- Systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational management
- Business process analysis and redesign
- Design, management, and operation of managed IT systems
- Planning, organizing, communication, management and leadership of projects
- Set and manage priorities
- Comprehend complex, technical subjects
- Translate technical language to lay audiences
- Provide advice on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of information systems, ensuring appropriate investment in strategic and operational systems
- Develops and monitors the approved annual operating and capital budgets for information and technology systems in country
- Evaluate alternatives, perform appropriate cost benefit analysis, and recommends solutions that maximize effectiveness and minimize costs commensurate with acceptable risks
- Oversee the linkage between external technology systems and the business’s IT resources
- Recommend changes to software applications based on analysis of their impact to all user’s requirements
- Gather and analyze changing requirements of users and develop effective and feasible ways to satisfy user requirements
- Leads the country team in change management processes
- Coordinates and manages reporting needs and data analysis for the business
- Ensures that the gathering, processing, distribution and use of pertinent information required by management to make decisions occur in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with increasing responsibilities for management and support of information systems and information technology
- Experience managing the implementation of large scale business systems.
- Deep experience with functional business aspects of business system implementations.
- Knowledge of business processes and their interrelationship.
- Self-motivator, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative
- Business principles and techniques of administration, organization, and management to include an in-depth understanding of the key business issues for G4S’ businesses.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues, both logical and interpersonal
- Effective verbal and written communications skills and effective presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate and diffuse conflict
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Locator
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Application Developer & Support
Apply now Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Chlemsford, Massachusetts
Apply now Utility Dispatcher
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Utility Locator
Location: Kenosha County, Wisconsin