Induction Facilitator Bridgwater, United Kingdom £13.53 hourly
Induction FacilitatorLocation: Bridgwater, United Kingdom | Salary: £13.53 hourly | Posted: 5 Nov 2019 | Closes: 4 Dec 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Fixed Term | Reference: 1900027L
Induction Facilitators will be customer facing and responsible for all administrative activities relating to the day to day running of the Hinkley Point C Induction Centre & OnBoarding process.
Employed by G4S, The Induction Facilitators will join the existing Site Induction team at our modern Induction Centre located in Bridgwater, Somerset. Often working on their own initiative, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, a proactive and fastidious approach to work is essential. Customer focus is key to the successful operation of the team, and the role holder will need to display excellent customer service skills. Proficiency in IT and administration is essential.
Location: Woodlands Court Business Park, Bristol Road, Bridgwater, TA6 4FJ
Pay: £13.53 per hour
Hours: 40 Hours per week, Office hours with some early and late finishes
Contract: 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Package: 28 days leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Facilitating the HPC Project Introduction process promoting the ‘World Class’ Induction facility on behalf of the HPC Project
- Efficiently and effectively administrating the Induction process in a timely manner
- Conduct Drug & Alcohol Testing – full training provided
- Communicate the process and expectations for the running of the day in daily briefings to all Inductees
- Coordinate and support the Inductees throughout the day
- Efficiently and effectively update and maintain data in the Workforce Information Management System (WIMS)
- Responsible for the updating of personnel records and qualifications within SAP HR
- Flexible working arrangements (this could include but not limited to Job rotation and a requirement for overtime as well as the possibility for Saturday working during peak periods)
- Liaise with all key Stakeholders (e.g. Occupational Health, Access Control, Contractors etc.)
- Maintain effective communications with all stakeholders
- Maintain customer focus and seek to resolve any conflicts harmoniously to minimise potential disruption or delay to the day
- Provide support in the OnBoarding of small Tier 1 Contractors and Non Managed Service Workers
- Provide support with WIMS Training and minute taking for the monthly WIMS Committee
- Booking Health, Safety & Environment Tests and confirming Job Role competencies
- Maintain confidentiality of all personal information
- General administration duties
- Excellent customer service skills (Front of house experience preferred)
- IT skills are essential, must have prior experience in MS office applications and preferably SAP or similar product
- Good communication skills are essential
- Strong administration background
- Good organisational skills – Flexible, organised, methodical
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a busy schedule
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Flexible approach with the ability to multi-task and work on own initiative
- Discretion - Confidentiality when dealing with personal information
- Team player
- Highest levels of integrity, respectfulness and professionalism required at all times.
- Open, trusting and in the spirit of mutual support, especially when dealing with conflicts of interests.
- An engaging and proactive ‘can do’ attitude where successes and failures are shared.
- Doing what we say we are going to do and only committing to what can be done.
- Listen and communicate effectively.
- Ability to plan ahead as far as possible and share intelligence to prevent surprises.
- Able to produce a five year verifiable work history
Jobs that might be of interest: