Induction Facilitator - Hinkley Point C Bridgwater, United Kingdom £14.55 hourly
Induction Facilitator - Hinkley Point CLocation: Bridgwater, United Kingdom | Salary: £14.55 hourly | Posted: 23 May 2022 | Closes: 6 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Part-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 229
Induction Facilitators will be customer facing and responsible for all administrative activities relating to the day to day running of the Hinkley Point C Induction Centre.
The development of a centralised Site Induction Centre is new to EDF Energy and will require careful and detailed management.
The intention is to mirror good practice; (this model was used to good effect by Olympics 2012), by bringing together a multitude of different processes and
coordinating them efficiently to ensure a swift transition to the Hinkley Point
Employed by G4S, The Induction Facilitators will join the existing Site Induction team at our modern Induction Centre located in Bridgwater,Somerset. Often working on their own initiative, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, a proactive and fastidious approach to work is essential. Customer focus is key to the successful operation of the team, and the role holder will need to display excellent customer service skills. Proficiency in IT and administration is essential.
Location: EDF Hinkley Point C Nuclear New Build, Wickmore Drove, Nr Bridgwater, Somerset, TA5 1UF including Associated Developments
Reporting relationships: G4S Account Director, Onboarding Operations Lead, Deputy Onboarding Operations Lead, Induction Coordinator
Pay: £14.55 per hour
Weekly Hours: 20 hours per week, early starts and flexibility will be required, along with possible Saturday working.
Remuneration package: Permanent Contract, 115 hours (23 days leave per year inclusive of Bank Holidays), G4S National Pension Scheme,Dell, Vodafone and O2 discounts, Perks at Work (national reward and discount scheme), Aviva car, home and travel insurance discount, Health Saturday Fund (health cash plan for you and your family)
- Front end of the process and the Facility
- First and last point of contact
- Efficiently and effectively administrating the registration process in a timely manner
- Conduct Drug & Alcohol Testing – full training provided
- Communicate the process and expectations for the running of the day
- Coordinate and support the Inductees throughout the day
- Efficiently and effectively update and maintain data in the workforce information management system
- Flexible working arrangements (this could include but not limited to Job rotation and a requirement for overtime as well as the possibility for Saturday working during peak periods)
- Liaise with all key stake holders (e.g. Occupational Health, Access Control, Contractors etc)
- Maintain effective communications with all stakeholders
- Maintain customer focus and seek to resolve any conflicts harmoniously to minimise potential disruption or delay to the day
- Maintain confidentiality of all personal information
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT skills are essential - must have prior experience in MS office applications and preferably Salesforce or similar product.
- Strong administration background.
- Good organisational skills – Flexible, organised, methodical
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a busy schedule
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Flexible approach with the ability to multi-task and work on own initiative
- Discretion - Confidentiality when dealing with personal information
- Team player
- Highest levels of integrity, respectfulness and professionalism required at all times.
- Open, trusting and in the spirit of mutual support, especially when dealing with conflicts of interests.
- An engaging and proactive ‘can do’ attitude where successes and failures are shared.
- Doing what we say we are going to do and only committing to what can be done.
- Listen and communicate effectively.
- Ability to plan ahead as far as possible and share intelligence to prevent surprises.
Specific Occupational Requirements
- Able to produce a five year verifiable work history
Please ensure you attach a CV and Covering Letter to your application
Jobs that might be of interest: