Complex Care and Inpatient Manager £37,570 - £43,772
Complex Care and Inpatient ManagerLocation: | Salary: £37,570 - £43,772 | Posted: 4 Sep 2019 | Closes: 30 Oct 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7899
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
HMP Holme House holds up to 1200 sentenced adult males in 7 residential units. It also has a 16 bedded inpatient unit for the North East Region.
We provide primary care in a range of clinics which include but are not limited to Dressings / Venepuncture/ Nurse Triage / Smoking Cessation. We administer medication up to 4 times a day; this includes Controlled Drugs (CD’s) and Opiate Substitution Treatment (OST).
Holme House also has a dedicated DART (Drug Alcohol Recovery Team).
Holme House is close to the A19 for easy access. We have a free on-site staff car park and gym.
We are recruiting for a In-Patient Complex Case Manager to join our team in HMP Holme House, Stockton on Tees.
Benefits as an In-Patient Complex Case Manager:
- Salary of £37,570 - £43,772 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- G4S Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- G4S Box Office: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Love to Shop Campaigns
Shifts: 37.5 hours per week (Full Time)
Job Outline: To coordinate and contribute to the delivery of care to those patients considered to have complex health and social needs within the prison environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Part 1 NMC registration
- Experience of working within a team
- Able to demonstrate a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
- Able to work within challenging and complex situations
- Experience of working with potentially aggressive people
- Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of chronic disease management
- Willing to undertake additional training
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
- Experience of working within a secure environment
- Degree level qualification or above
- Experience of involvement in innovation or change
- Hold a Nurse Prescriber qualification
- Hold a Nurse Practitioner qualification
- Evidence of working within a ‘value for money’ service
- Driving Licence
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
Jobs that might be of interest:Long Term Condition Nurse
Apply now Primary Care Clinical Lead
Apply now Bank Nurse - HMP Holme House
Location: Stockton on Tees
Apply now Bank Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN /RMN
Apply now Staff Nurse - Deerbolt YOI