HR Generalist Cairo £1 - £1
HR GeneralistLocation: Cairo | Salary: £1 - £1 | Posted: 23 Dec 2019 | Closes: 15 Mar 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Retail/Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Americas | Reference: G4S/TP/5144202/179783
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
- Manages employees’ job offers, reference checks, pre-employment and new contracts
- Ensures accurate job descriptions are in place
- Maintains employees’ files updated in order to provide accurate and statistical information.
- Updates headcount in sort of hiring, resignations, and transfer on database and HR system on
- regular basis.
- Prepares all relevant HR letters and experience certificates upon request.
- Submits Monthly KPIs
- Coordinates Guard of the month financial rewards
- Coordinates CSR Medical Program
- Updates Saturn with newly hired and resigned employees
- Handles employee’s HR requests
- Work on any additional or other tasks as assigned to
The Ideal Candidate:
- A bachelor degree with two (2) to three (3) years of Human Resources experience especially in recruitment
- Any similar combination of education and experience
- Professional certification in Human Resources is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.