Hospital Security Guard Midland, ON C$16.50
Hospital Security GuardLocation: Midland, ON | Salary: C$16.50 | Posted: 15 Oct 2021 | Closes: 15 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2429282/195852
Hospital Security Guard
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation or criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs.
Currently, we are seeking Full Time Hospital Security Guards (HSG). The following information outlines the HSG’s responsibilities as outlined in the post orders and may be amended by the client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Access Control for the facility/area
- Observing and monitoring assigned patients as per site requirements
- Patrolling inside and outside as required in the post orders
- Ability to operate Security Control Centre equipment/systems
- Ensure that the Facility’s Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies
- Undertake site specific training, follow direction and guidance from Site Supervisor or Client Services Manager
- Follow Post Orders for each site posted
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents
- Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Employment Requirements:
- Must have the full time availability - Shifts may rotate from days to overnights
- Valid Provincial Security Guard licence
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR
- Diploma in Police Foundations or a similar program is an asset
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard - Detention Centre - Part time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Windsor, ON
Apply now Security Site Supervisor - Data Center
Location: Barrie, ON
Apply now Concierge/Security Guard - Etobicoke
Location: Mill Road / Burnhamthorpe - Etobicoke
Apply now Full Time Concierge (Condominium) - Markham
Location: Markham, ON