High Security & Clearance AdministratorLocation: Tewkesbury, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 32000 | Posted: 26 Apr 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T2200019A
F&S - G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is part of G4S Secure Solutions (UK), the UK’s largest private provider of security solutions. G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is the leading integrator of fire and security solutions with a fully accredited 24 x 7 monitoring centre for fire, security and location-based services, protecting everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security Government facilities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a High Security & Clearance Administrator in our Fire & Security Systems business team based in our Tewkesbury Office
- Clearance Administration - Keep accurate records of every employee and subcontractor who is security cleared
- Security Education - Ensuring that we are running an active security education program across all of our employees.
- Secure Network Administration – The management of the secure environment and its users to enforce ‘Need to Know’ across the network.
- Compliance Support – Supporting the High Security Compliance Manager by providing administrative support to maintain all relevant high security processes and procedures and all required documentary evidence.
- Maths & English at GCSE grade 4 or above (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an administrative role, ideally involving compliance or regulation.
- Appreciation of confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent ability to communicate and present either in person or over a virtual meeting platform.
- Excellent IT understanding with day to day working knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar platform (Google Business Suite etc.)
- Attention to detail with a zero error approach to record keeping and compliance.
- Experience of working within a High Security Industry such as defence, nuclear or central government.
- Knowledge or experience of working with protectively marked information
- Previous or current clearance to SC level or above
- Previous personnel screening / vetting experience
- Any knowledge of security control within the defence industry
- Salary of up to £32,00
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension / Life Assurance
- Perks at Work Scheme
Jobs that might be of interest: