High End Security Guard - Retail Division - Erin Mills area Mississauga C$18.00 - C$21.00
High End Security Guard - Retail Division - Erin Mills areaLocation: Mississauga | Salary: C$18.00 - C$21.00 | Posted: 12 Nov 2019 | Closes: 12 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2429282/175419
Security Guard - Retail Sector
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation or criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, Retail Stores, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distribution centers, hospitals, condominiums and residential sites. Currently we are seeking Security Guards for one of our major Retail client sites.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- React to Public or Employee safety issues by informing Management of incidents.
- Be visible to Customers as they enter the Retail premises.
- Acknowledge customers as they enter and exit the Store.
- Direct all customers that have items for return to the Customer Service location.
- Verifying customer receipts.
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Employment Requirements:
- Must have full time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of days, afternoons.
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Valid Provincial Security Guard licence
- Minimum High school education/equivalence
- Must demonstrate having 1- 2 years of relevant security experience or College Diploma in Law & Security or Police Foundations or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard - High Profile
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Apply now Security Guards - Airport (Downtown Toronto)
Location: Downtown Toronto
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Burlington, ON
Apply now Security Guard - Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Security Guard - FT Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON