HGV Secure Driver Woking 13.14 per hour
HGV Secure DriverLocation: Woking | Salary: 13.14 per hour | Posted: 3 Jan 2019 | Closes: 31 Jan 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
With our extensive history, here at G4S Cash Solutions, we know a thing or two about security and keeping money safe. We handle the majority of the cash that goes through the UK’s banks, and a third of the UK's total cash spend. From family florists to national coffee chains, we collect cash for over 4,500 businesses of every size in the UK. This makes us the largest cash collection organisation in the country. Our success as a business is a result of our service and expertise. Our service and expertise is driven by our people. Here at G4S Cash Solutions, we are dedicated to recruiting the Best People and that all starts right here with You.
- Deliver cash between branches and cash centres.
- To remain aware of your professional impact and presence and ensure that this deters would be attackers.
- Safely and securely carry goods from the van to our branches and cash centres.
- Deal confidently and safely with situations that arise.
- Follow our closely defined mandatory procedures all the time.
- Be aware of what our customers want from G4S and strive to meet their needs every time.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- When appropriate take steps to protect both yourself and our customers’ cash and valuables.
- Maintain the highest standards of security to minimise the risk of theft.
- Proactively learn from others experience.
Collaboration & Teamwork
- Ability to assist the team in achieving objectives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have held a current full driving licence for 3 years
- Hold a licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Holder of a C licence with full entitlement to drive professionally
- Able to wear body armour (supplied by the Company).
- Able to undergo and then apply personal protection training which educates you on how to protect both yourself and our customers’ cash and valuables.
- Ability to follow laid down instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Flexible and helpful.
- Focused on delivery of customer service.
- Checkable 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and colleagues in English.
- Must be able to pass a personal credit check, identity check and criminal records check.
- Previous experience in a driving role.
- Previous experience in a role that required considerable lifting and carrying.
- Previous experience dealing with challenging members of the public.
- Previous experience in personal safety or restraint training.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Basic IT competence.
- Able to work as part of a team player.
- Security conscious.
- Hold an SIA licence.
- Ability to be available 24/7.
Jobs that might be of interest:Secure Driver - Coulsdon
Apply now Part time Vault Officer
Apply now Senior Cashier - Days
Location: Park Royal NW10
Apply now Cash Transportation Officer- Basingstoke
Apply now Cashier - Nights 10:00 hrs to 06:00 hrs Park Royal
Location: Park Royal NW10