Helpdesk OperatorLocation: Oxford | Salary: £8.50 per hour | Posted: 10 May 2019 | Closes: 16 Jun 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/US/4742
We are actively seeking to recruit a Helpdesk Operator to join our small but dedicated team on our Churchill Hospital contract to be based in Headington, Oxford The hours are 40 per week on a rotating shift pattern. The hourly rate is £8.50 per hour.
This role and contract sits within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments. At G4S we are used to working in critical and secure environments. Our expertise in sectors such as schools, prisons, courts and hospitals and other public sector facilities is second to none.
G4S have been established for over 100 years, operate in 95 countries, globally and employ around 585,000 employees globally, which allows for the opportunity for personal development and growth within.
The main responsibility of this role is work with all Facilities Departments within G4S and promote good communication between both G4S and the Trust, patients, their visitors and the general public. To ensuring all requests and enquiries are dealt with in line with G4S Minimum Standard requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
It is essential that the ideal candidate has
- Experience of working in a Call Centre or Similar Environment
- Keeping Calm Under Pressure
- Sound Knowledge of CAFM Systems
- Courteous and Friendly manner at all times
- Good Attention to Detail
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Good Organisation Skills
- Accurate Record Keeping
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Educated to a High Standard
- Ability to manage shift patterns, being flexible
- Problem-Solving – able to handle complex enquiries
Desirable but not essential is that applicants have
- Experience of working in an NHS Environment
- Level 2 Customer Services
- Level 2 Business Administration
- Experience in a Facilities Management background
Jobs that might be of interest:Soft Services Team Leader
Apply now Mobile Vehicle Technician
Apply now Policing Skills Trainer - Lincolnshire Based
Apply now Bank Domestic Assistant
Apply now Interim Service Delivery Manager
Location: East Midlands