Helpdesk Administrator BRIDGEND £21,000
Helpdesk AdministratorLocation: BRIDGEND | Salary: £21,000 | Posted: 27 Mar 2020 | Closes: 10 Apr 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8728
HMP Parc, Bridgend
Salary : £21,000 per annum
Full-Time (40 hours per week)
The successful candidate will be required to ensure completion and compliance of all Helpdesk tasks and assist the Facilities Coordinator with general administrative duties.
- To receive and monitor all helpdesk calls through Concept ensuring that the helpdesk is covered at all contractual times.
- To update information held on Concept, completing work tasks within timescales and updating information to allow system to run effectively.
- To produce reports from the Concept system
- Plan workload effectively to meet deadlines
- To arrange customer feedback on all work tasks as and when necessary.
- To maintain central office systems, ensuring that records are accurate and consistent with relevant company procedures.
- To attend any training courses required for this role.
- Manage own workload effectively ensuring that the managers/team requirements are met.
- To understand the contractual requirements and the operational needs of the site.
- To review, manage and implement office systems to ensure local procedures in place for all processes.
- To monitor Kronos when required.
- Provide general administrative support and other appropriate duties as directed by line manager
- Contribute to company objectives by meeting own performance objectives
- Establish good working relationships with other team members.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a proven administrative role is essential.
- Able to work to varying deadlines.
- Should have excellent verbal and written skills
- Good organisational skills
- Educated to GCSE level or higher
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Proactive and resourceful
- H & S awareness and certified to at least BSC Level 1
If you join us, you can be sure that you’ll find a secure, friendly and professional working environment and be given all the support, training and encouragement you need to build and develop a successful career with us. Our benefits are as you would expect from a large global organisation and include a company pension, comprehensive training, career development, generous holiday entitlement, uniform and access to our on-site gym.
Please note that these vacancies are subject to a 10 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home Office and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years. You will also need to provide full details of your employment and education history for the last 10 years as part of the security screening process for this role.
HMP & YOI Parc is committed to a clean air policy for the wellbeing of its staff, and to protect them from the risks of passive smoking. Our prison is a smoke-free environment, and smoking is not permitted in any area of the establishment. The conveyance of smoking paraphernalia (including tobacco, cigarettes and e-cigarettes) through the Keylock and into the prison will be considered a disciplinary offence under the company’s Disciplinary Policy.
Jobs that might be of interest:Support and Engagement Practitioner
Apply now Senior Manager - Harm Reduction (Maternity Cover)
Apply now Caseworker / Arrest Referral Worker - Dyfodol
Location: South Wales
Apply now Nurse/ RGN
Apply now Prison Custody Officer