Healthcare Cleaner - WeekendsLocation: Stevenage, Hertfordshire | Salary: £8.71 | Posted: 6 Nov 2019 | Closes: 20 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8251
As Healthcare Cleaner at Lister Hospital, Stevenage (SG1 4AB), you will be required to ensure a clean, healthy and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff. You will liaise and work in co-operation with ward and department staff at all times in order to work efficiently and effectively.
This is a part-time role working 13 hours per week Saturday and Sunday from 15:00 - 22:00.
- Carry out cleaning tasks on wards, departments and public areas to set standards in accordance with work schedules and trust policies and procedures.
- Collect waste in accordance with Trust waste policies.
- Report damages, hazards, broken or faulty equipment and building fabric to the Supervisor.
- Use, maintain and store equipment and materials to trust and departmental procedures.
- Complete reports and contribute to surveys and audits as required.
- Develop good working practices and relationships to support colleagues and patients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong customer focus
- Responsible attitude
- Excellent ability to work within a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- £8.21 + 50p weekend enhancement per hour
- Annual leave entitlement – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays
- Life assurance x 1
- Pension – auto enrolment
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Perks at work scheme
- Other flexible benefits
Jobs that might be of interest: