Healthcare Cleaner - NightsLocation: Stevenage, Hertfordshire | Salary: £8.72 to £9.72 | Posted: 22 Feb 2021 | Closes: 8 Mar 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9573
As Healthcare Cleaner at Lister Hospital, Stevenage (SG1 4AB), you will be required to ensure a clean, healthy and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff. You will liaise and work in co-operation with ward and department staff at all times in order to work efficiently and effectively.
This is a full-time role working night shifts 35 hours per week, between 22:00 to 6:00 Monday to Friday.
The hourly rate of pay is £8.72, plus additional £1.00 per hour for each contracted hour worked at night between 22.00 and 06.00.
- Carry out cleaning tasks on wards, departments and public areas to set standards in accordance with work schedules and trust policies and procedures.
- Collect waste in accordance with Trust waste policies.
- Report damages, hazards, broken or faulty equipment and building fabric to the Supervisor.
- Use, maintain and store equipment and materials to trust and departmental procedures.
- Complete reports and contribute to surveys and audits as required.
- Develop good working practices and relationships to support colleagues and patients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong customer focus
- Responsible attitude
- Excellent ability to work within a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- £9.72 per hour
- Annual leave entitlement – 5.6 weeks inclusive of bank holidays
- Life assurance x 1
- Pension – auto enrolment
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Perks at work scheme
- Other flexible benefits
Please note that you must be aged 18 and above to apply for this role.