Head of Security , United Kingdom £,50,000.00 hourly
Head of SecurityLocation: , United Kingdom | Salary: £,50,000.00 hourly | Posted: 5 Aug 2022 | Closes: 5 Sep 2022 | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 931
You would be supporting the development, operations and profitability of your assigned area through ensuring the best possible business performance, contract compliance and delivery.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday - Friday.
- Act as the first point of contact for all on site security matters providing technical security expertise to our customer and other service providers as required.
- To proactively manage the delivery of security services and ensure that all agreed Key Performance Indicator and Service Level Agreement targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop systems to continually monitor operational performance and identify improvement opportunities and lead the planning and implementation of security improvement initiatives.
- Lead the planning and implementation of security service improvement initiatives and security aspects of all on site projects.
- Ensure the compliant use of security processes and procedures which adhere to industry codes of practice and legal and customer requirements.
- Build a network of close working partnerships with R&R and QD staff and other service providers to deliver a fully integrated security service.
- Manage on site security team to ensure high levels of staff performance, motivation and productivity, increasing staff retention.
- To participate fully in any relevant external bodies and to embrace all opportunities for networking which raise the profile of Allied Universal / G4S, and Chelsea Barracks. Some activities will be being outside normal office hours.
- To ensure agreed staff establishment levels are maintained through appropriate recruitment and training.
- To conduct bi-annual staff appraisals to identify performance issues and development needs and use the results to create, monitor and manage individual development and training plans for all security staff.
- Carry out assessment, audit and review of current procedures and processes, making appropriate
- changes or amendment as required and implement changes in a timely manner
- Overall signoff of responsibility for all hours worked and paid and for all security related expenditure to ensure that staff payroll and customer billing is accurate and within budgeted amounts
- Operational management responsibility for all security staff resolving grievances and conducting disciplinary actions as required
Previous Management Experience and proven problem solving skills
SIA Security Guarding Licence & CCTV Licence.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Confident, well presented with good attention to detail and accuracy
5 Year checkable work history or evidence to support any period of unemployment, self- employment or time spent in full time education during that period
Right to work unrestricted in the UK/EU
5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
Workplace Pension Scheme
Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
Progression, training and development opportunities
Jobs that might be of interest: