Head of Governance Kent TBC
Head of GovernanceLocation: Kent | Salary: TBC | Posted: 22 Oct 2020 | Closes: 5 Nov 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9229
Head of Governance
Location: London/Kent and Medway
Full time, 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
*****Internal applicants only
Job outline: The Head of Governance will be an integral member of the senior leadership team for G4S Patent Transport Services and will play a key role in providing leadership and operational advice on Governance matters – including training, audit, compliance, risk, Quality and improvement. The purpose of the role will be to facilitate the senior leadership team to discharge in the delivery of a quality-assured, safe service
and will be responsible for meeting the required statutory and mandatory, quality and governance requirement They will lead and support the senior leadership team to provide an integrated quality and improvement service across patient safety, safeguarding, clinical efficiency and clinical effectiveness to ensure that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met. This role will require analysis and interpretation of complex quantitative and qualitative information in order to devise strategies and
approaches to resolve issues. In addition the post holder will both contribute to and lead on the development of quality reports as well as specific reports for regular and ad hoc meetings and will support the cascade and improvement of communications, and the capture of information and knowledge that supports marketing and bid work.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven Audit experience at a senior level
- Proven Risk Management Experience at a senior level
- Data Analysis experience
- Multi-business management
- Ability to undertake sensitive negotiations.
- Successful initiation / facilitation of multi- disciplinary working.
- Engagement of managers in service improvement.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to think and act strategically and to articulate a clear sense of direction and vision to operational teams.
- Demonstrates a flexible leadership style.
- Managing difficult and complex change.
- Registered Clinician
- Ability to build effective relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- A good understanding of NHS services.
- A good understanding of implementation of NICE evidence and quality improvement approaches
- Commitment and passion for delivering quality, safe and assured services.
Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high
standards of customer care and service delivery that will include the responsibility of adequate safeguarding and prevent training and awareness and an understanding of reporting concerns to the
Jobs that might be of interest:Ambulance Care Assistant
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Lewisham (bank)
Apply now Ambulance Care Assistant
Location: North West London
Apply now Ambulance Driver - RNOH
Location: North West London
Apply now Crisis Worker/ Administrator
Location: Thames Valley