Head of Governance GB £50,000-£60,000
Head of GovernanceLocation: GB | Salary: £50,000-£60,000 | Posted: 29 Sep 2020 | Closes: 27 Oct 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9199
Head of Governance
Shifts: Monday- Friday
£50,000-£60,000 per annum
Full time, 40 hours per week
Job outline: The Head of Governance will lead the Governance function within G4S Health Services and will be an integral member of the G4S Health Services management team. The postholder will play a key role in providing operational advice on the appropriate governance of clinical services and provide day-to-day leadership and management of the governance team. This role will be key to the delivery of the regulatory and governance plan including leading the establishment of systems and processes for monitoring performance and quality and ensuring support for the development of bids for new business through the provision of high quality service information.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Comprehensive working knowledge of health regulatory framework and commissioning requirements
- Proven Audit and data analysis experience with an appetite to identify and understand implications of data being analysed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to engagement with stakeholders
- Managing difficult and complex situations
- Ability to produce accurate and detailed reports
- Well-developed written and presentational skills
- Ability to deliver and work across multiple sites and services
- Work autonomously and with accountability
- Fully mobile with valid UK driving license
- Multi site vetting clearance
- NMC or HCPC registrant
- Proven Risk Management Experience
- Working with complexity
- Engagement of clinicians and managers in service improvement
- Experience of Health in the Justice service delivery
- Working understanding of NHS services.
- Working understanding of implementation of NICE evidence and quality improvement approaches.
- Commitment and passion for delivering quality, safe and assured services
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.