Hard FM Semi Skilled Engineers - Fire Bias Cheltenham £28,000
Hard FM Semi Skilled Engineers - Fire BiasLocation: Cheltenham | Salary: £28,000 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 | Closes: 30 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/US/4816
With the ever-changing facilities management industry, it is important that the Employer you choose is ready to take you and your career as far as you would like. As a leading security and Facilities Management company, G4S improves the lives of millions of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We provide integrated FM services in a wide range of environments, including: head offices, retail stores, utility plants, manufacturing sites, health settings, secure environments, and prestigious buildings.
We run large TFM contracts
We provide FM in Hospitals and Secure establishments
We provide FM services to Health and School buildings
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
- A semiskilled worker is one who does work generally of defined routine nature, wherein the major requirement is not so much of the judgement, skill but for proper discharge of duties assigned to him or her of relatively narrow jobs and where the important decisions are made by others, the work is thus limited to the performance of routine operations to limited scope.
- Develop and maintain day to day contact with client representatives.
- Live G4S values.
- Act as a G4S ambassador in all interactions with client and contractor representatives.
- Adhere to corporate security policies.
- Identify training and development to satisfy corporate objectives and define succession plans.
- Carry out other tasks as and when required by management.
- Ensure the professional attitude and image in all aspects of service delivery throughout all your team.
The Ideal Candidate: