Hard FM Security Escort Cheltenham 18,209.57
Hard FM Security EscortLocation: Cheltenham | Salary: 18,209.57 | Posted: 30 Jul 2019 | Closes: 30 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Patient Transport Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/US/4824
With the ever-changing facilities management industry, it is important that the Employer you choose is ready to take you and your career as far as you would like. As a leading security and Facilities Management company, G4S improves the lives of millions of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We provide integrated FM services in a wide range of environments, including: head offices, retail stores, utility plants, manufacturing sites, health settings, secure environments, and prestigious buildings.
We run large TFM contracts
We provide FM in Hospitals and Secure establishments
We provide FM services to Health and School buildings
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
- To provide a competent and diligent security escorting service to visitors and contractors that attend site.
- Understand a full and thorough brief from the sponsor concerning; the scope of works to be undertaken and any additional security measures required by the client.
- Escorting visitors / contractors, preventing access to restricted areas and information as guided by security documentation.
- Ensure visitors / contractors adhere to rules regarding the use of prohibited Items whilst on site and are kept within site at all times.
- Deliver escorting in accordance of SLA’s and site policies such as health and safety rules and regulations.
- Undertake over-time when required.
- Complete other tasks, assisting other departments as and when required.
- Develop and maintain day to day contact with client representatives.
- Live G4S values.
- Act as a G4S ambassador in all interactions with client and contractor representatives.
- Adhere to corporate security policies.
- Identify training and development to satisfy corporate objectives and define succession plans.
- Carry out other tasks as and when required by management.
- Ensure the professional attitude and image in all aspects of service delivery throughout all your team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent ability to follow instructions.
- Recognised qualifications.
- BSC level 1
- Microsoft Office familiarity
- IOSH supervise safely.
- Manual Handling
- Full Clean driving licence
- Good team organisational skills
- Organisational and environmental awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure