Hard FM Gardener Cheltenham 22,000
Hard FM GardenerLocation: Cheltenham | Salary: 22,000 | Posted: 11 Jul 2019 | Closes: 30 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/US/4815
With the ever-changing facilities management industry, it is important that the Employer you choose is ready to take you and your career as far as you would like. As a leading security and Facilities Management company, G4S improves the lives of millions of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We provide integrated FM services in a wide range of environments, including: head offices, retail stores, utility plants, manufacturing sites, health settings, secure environments, and prestigious buildings.
We run large TFM contracts
We provide FM in Hospitals and Secure establishments
We provide FM services to Health and School buildings
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
- Deliver grounds maintenance in accordance of SLA and KPI’s, site policies health and safety rules and regulations.
- Oversee on-site contractors, ensuring their work is satisfactorily completed in line with the RAM’s, and contract SLA’s.
- To carry out numerous gardening and lawn care duties, soil cultivation, digging, forking, raking, weeding, edging, pruning and planting. Lawn maintenance, edging and mowing with presentation being the key factor. Remove litter, leaf collection/clearance and insure gardens and commercial grounds are left in the tidiest condition possible.
- Assist with the preparation of specifications for, and costing of, minor works of new plants, replace dead stock, tree’s bushes etc.
- Maintain records, produce simple reports as required.
- Proactive indentify material requirements and complete appropriate paperwork in a timely manner to enable service delivery
- Maintain hand tools and light machinery including; sit on and rotary mowers, strimmers and hedge trimmers in accordance with good industry practice.
- Undertake over-time when required.
- Assist other trades as required.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, composting arising where possible.
- Operate and utilise FMIS outputs to support service delivery.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years’ experience.
- Manual Handling
- Full UK driving licence.
- Recognised qualifications
- BSC level 1
- Microsoft Office familiarity
- PA1 & PA2 certifications
- Towing entitlement
- Knowledge of COSHH and health & safety regulations.
- PASMA and IPAF trained or appropriate qualification.
- Member of or working towards professional body.
- MS Office to introductory level
- BSC level 2
- IOSH supervise safely.