Graduate Manager (Future Leaders Programme) Manchester £26000 - £27000
Graduate Manager (Future Leaders Programme)Location: Manchester | Salary: £26000 - £27000 | Posted: 23 Dec 2019 | Closes: 16 Feb 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: G4SI | Region / Division: Europe | Reference: G4S/TP/1895324/179839
- Start Date: August / September 2020
- Salary: £26k rising to 27k after 12 months
- Hours of Work: minimum of 40 hours per week excluding meal breaks
- Location: 1x North (Manchester)
A little bit about G4S…
G4S has a heritage of more than 100 years; we’re a global business with operations in more than 90 countries. We employ more than 540,000 people, making us one of the world's largest private employers and therefore particularly well positioned to support you with developing your career in becoming a future business leader.
With our extensive history, here at G4S Cash Solutions, we know a thing or two about logistics and security in order to keep money safe. We handle the majority of the cash that goes through the UK’s banks, and a third of the UK's total cash spend. From family florists to national coffee chains we’re the largest cash collection organisation in the country.
Our success as a business is a result of our service, innovation and teamwork; which is driven by our people. Here at G4S Cash Solutions, we are dedicated to recruiting the best people and that all starts right here with you.
What's the programme all about?
Our Future Leaders Program is entirely about developing managers who can move into any role within our business; whether that be operations, finance or sales, we’re looking for the business leaders of the future and we’ll allow you the time, experience and opportunity to grow with us. You'll start your career with us in August2020
On this 24 month programme, you’ll work in one of our Operational locations so you can really understand the nuts and bolts of our business. You’ll also benefit from working within the departments of your choice so you can tailor your career based on your interests and skills.
What’s in it for you?
- £26k per annum increasing to £27k after 12 months
- International placement
- 24 months of hands on logistics, security, financial, HR, operational and general management experience
- Level 5 or 7 management and leadership qualification
- A management role opportunity after successfully completing the programme
|•24 month programme||• 4x6 month placements|
|• International placement||• Early responsibility in a management support role|
|• Hands on project experience||• Training in our key business areas|
The Ideal Candidate:
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic graduates with a 2:1 degree from any field
- Fully mobile to relocate within the UK – you’ll need geographical mobility to get out and about to see our teams
- Confident communicator with an innovative can do attitude
- Someone with a desire to be the a leader of change and innovation
- Highly motivated with a desire to overcome challenges
- Must act and build relationships with integrity and respect
- Passionate about delivering great service
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK for the full duration of the programme
- Must be fluent in English
Jobs that might be of interest:General Manager
Apply now Property Assistant
Location: Portadown, United Kingdom
Apply now Foreman
Location: Livermore, California
Apply now Security Supervisor
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Apply now Regional Service Delivery Manager - Kelowna Int'l Airport
Location: Kelowna, BC