Governance Officer Stockton on Tees, United Kingdom Up to 17077
Governance OfficerLocation: Stockton on Tees, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 17077 | Posted: 23 Jan 2020 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Fixed Term | Reference: 2000005M
Opportunity: Governance Officer
Location: Stockton on Tees
Permanent - Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Governance Officer to join the busy and vibrant
screening team at G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in the Stockton on Tees area.
Reviewing and approving the vetting checks carried out byt he screening team to ensure compliance in line with company/industry standards
Analysis of information & documentation obtained by the screening team duriig vetting to ensure the suitability of the candidates in line with core G4S Values
Administration of the internal Right to Work prcoess in line with current legislation
To establish a clear audit trail by way of case notes on each file detailing activities taken during the screening process.
Liasing with key G4S personnel to discuss candidates progress
Manage phone calls and correspondence received into the department.
Collation and distribution of management information to key stakeholders.
Monitoring and administration of shared email boxes
Maintaining employee confidentiality in line with Data Protection principles
Prepapration & attendance at internal and external audits
The ideal person for this exciting opportunity will have
- Excellent communication on a variety of levels as well as written with an excellent telephone manner.
- Administration skills to include IT skills (G-Suite, Email, Excel, Word and other bespoke systems).
- Problem solving and the ability to work with internal and external colleagues to find the right help or solution.
- Excellent attention to detail on updating records as well as writing and reviewing documentation/reports.
- The skills and commitment to be a real team player and can really make a difference from a customer service point of view.
- Flexibility with working schedules, as and when required.