Global Commercial Programme Manager UK & Europe - Flexible Hybrid Working and International Travel £60,000.00
Global Commercial Programme ManagerLocation: UK & Europe - Flexible Hybrid Working and International Travel | Salary: £60,000.00 | Posted: 19 May 2022 | Closes: 1 Jun 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Region / Division: Group | Reference: G4S/MS/2311
Competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, company car, Private Medical, company bonus scheme
We are looking for a Global Commercial and Programme Manager to work on one of our leading client accounts for a leading Global Pharmaceuticals business. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and driven Commercial Manager who will have full responsibility for the commercial governance and change management programme of the client’s account, in accordance with the strategic objectives of the partnership. You will be working with and across multiple internal and client stakeholders in over 35 countries. The role is responsible for providing support and functional expertise to the accounts Global Service Delivery Director and the regional delivery team.
If you have the ability to lead a dispersed team utilising excellent communication skills and have the ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels within the business and the clients’ business, then this could be the ideal role for you. In addition you would need to be an experienced project manager, be highly numerate and have analytical problem solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, 5 weeks' holiday, plus bank holidays, entry into our contributor pension scheme, life assurance, HSF health plan scheme, various employee discount schemes, Perks at work and free on-site parking. In addition to this, we also offer a range of study support programmes to assist with your own personal development once you have completed the required training and probation periods.
Allied Universal®, a leading security and facility services company, provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver tailored, integrated security solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business. Our acquisition of G4S in 2021 expands our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. Through our vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world. Operating in around more than 80 countries with revenues of $18 billion, we are supported by efficient processes and systems that can only come with scale to help deliver our promise locally: keeping people safe so our communities can thrive. We believe there is no greater purpose than serving and safeguarding customers, communities, and people in today’s world. Allied Universal is There for you™. For more information, please visit www.aus.com.
The main skills and responsibilities of the Commercial and Programme Manager role are:
- Developing effective and professional customer relationships with client stakeholders.
- Developing effective and professional internal relationships with the key decision makers within AUS/G4S (Including strategic partners).
- Control in detail the implementation and compliance of the contractual commercial governance.
- Maintain, analyse, and present key financial data to key stakeholders in line with contractual governance.
- Support both country, regional and enterprise stakeholders in cost book analysis to align to contractual reporting requirements
- Ensuring annual cost impacts are highlighted and reported in a timely manner to stakeholders.
- Ensuring annual pricing workbooks variances are highlighted and presented in a timely manner
- Support the commercial preparation of and validation of cost saving initiatives.
- Support the regional Service Delivery managers with commercial and functional expertise.
- Ensuring accurate tracking, reporting, and archiving of contract change control notices.
- Ensure compliance to both AUS/G4S & Client internal and external audit requirements.
- Manage and support internal account budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring that all cost and financial data is presented for analysis so that risks and margins can be accurately identified
- Collating and co-ordinating periodic commercial management information
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for the Global Commercial and Programme Manager will have the following skills and knowledge:
- EU citizen or valid work permit
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in financial or business analyst functions of similar industry/environments.
- Proven track record of delivering results in a commercial environment across multiple regions.
- Proven experience in tactical planning and decision making at a senior level
- Ideally, the candidate will hold a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
Also desirable are the following skills and experience:
- Experience in enterprise financial or business analyst functions of similar industry/environments.
- A self-starter who can demonstrate both commitment and flexibility to meet objectives.
- Proven ability to handle complexity, manage programmes and implement commercial development plans
- Additional languages will be an advantage.
- Experience with mobilisation/transition of security and/or services contracts.
- Full driving license & ability to travel internationally as required.
The successful candidate will be required to provide original documentation for detailed screening and vetting processes. These documents may include your passport, drivers license, utility bill (dated in the last 3 months), HMRC letter, an original bank statement, an original payslip, your birth certificate, a valid share code.
Please note, this role does not qualify for a visa under the current Government guidelines therefore to be considered for this role you must already have the right to work in the UK. Re-location costs will not be granted. You must live in reasonable commuting distance of the site.
Jobs that might be of interest:Section Manager
Apply now Service Delivery Manager (Region) - Williams Lake Regional Airport
Location: Williams Lake, BC
Apply now Service Delivery Manager (Region) - Abbotsford International Airport
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Apply now Service Delivery Manager (Region) - Victoria International Airport
Location: Sidney, BC
Apply now Service Delivery Manager - YVR
Location: Richmond, BC