Global Account Manager Philadelphia, PA Competitive plus Great Benefits
Global Account ManagerLocation: Philadelphia, PA | Salary: Competitive plus Great Benefits | Posted: 26 Jun 2020 | Closes: 26 Jul 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/710250/193663
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Global Account Manager. The Global Account Manager is responsible for the provision of a global security program for a strategic customer/customers on behalf of G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. with the objective of providing direction and leadership for contracted services including guarding, patrol services, and other security solutions. This position oversees operations and is also responsible for client service, problem resolution, and service delivery enhancements. While the customer(s) is/are US-based, overall operations extend throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Conduct compliance audits to ensure G4S operations are performing in accordance with all contract requirements
- Initiate, coordinate, and assume responsibility for benchmarking against best-in-class programs and other G4S international accounts; build and facilitate teamwork and partnerships and the implementation of progressive change
- Coordinate and/or perform security threat assessments of client facilities using authorized assessment tools
- Implement monthly and quarterly contractually agreed key performance indicators to measure and enhance security team effectiveness and performance; ensure that account administration and tactical effectiveness metrics are at optimum levels
- Provide global account management and oversight for the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff; plans assigns, and directs work; provide performance feedback, coach associates, and ensure disciplinary actions, as necessary; support staff as appropriate in carrying out their respective responsibilities
- Manage client safety programs
- Provides direct management of Regional Operations Managers, and Site Managers
- Coordinate with client to support special events or emergency coverage
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess an Associate degree in Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice or a related field
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of ten (10) years of management experience in the security industry with a combination of account administration and operations
- Prior successful experience dealing at the highest levels of large customer organizations
- While not required, Law enforcement or military police experience is a plus!
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: International travel to client sites. Working on PC while sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Manager, Business Development - PA, DE & Southern NJ Territory
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Apply now Human Resources Generalist
Location: Cleymont, Delaware
Apply now Operator - Security Control Center
Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Apply now Operator - Security Control Center
Location: Wilmington, Delware
Apply now Security Officer - Upscale
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey