General Foreman Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
General ForemanLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 23 Aug 2019 | Closes: 30 Sep 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: Adesta | Reference: IL082319GF
Adesta, A G4S Company, is looking for a General Foreman to supervise and manage a crew of Fiber Optic Technicians.
- Install, troubleshoot, splice, and mid-sheath and repair Fiber Optic Cable
- Interface with customers to assess, identify, correct, repair and test connections
- Test Fiber Optic Cables using a Power Meter and optical time domain reflectometer (OTDR) as well as having the ability to read OTDR traces to identify events and loss.
- Review installation work orders, design, and components
- Supervise, manage, and direct crews made up of Apprentices, Technicians, and Journeymen on job sites.
- Aerial experience of dressing, lashing, and “snow shoeing” Fiber Optic Cable
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 4+ years of management/project management/general foreman experience
- Technical training or experience a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and have reliable transportation. A class C license is preferred in order to drive and operate a bucket truck.
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Telecom Technician II
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Director, Operations
Location: Chicago, IL
Apply now Database Marketing Analyst
Location: Willowbrook, IL
Apply now Corporate Risk Agent - PART-TIME
Location: Chicago, IL
Apply now Security Officer - Property Resource
Location: Chicago, Illinois