Full Time - Security Officer New Malden, United Kingdom 11.28 hourly
Full Time - Security OfficerLocation: New Malden, United Kingdom | Salary: 11.28 hourly | Posted: 23 Feb 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 9353
Full Time Security Officer, New Malden.
Shifts are Monday - Friday predominantly,
Shift pattern - Week 1 - 08:00-16:00, Week 2 - 12:00-20:00
- £11.28 per hour
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday (8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays - subject to shift pattern and accrual)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance benefit
- Financial support for SIA Licence & renewal
- Contributory Healthcare Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Employee Discount Schemes
- Progression, training & development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform provided
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Security Officer in New Malden, working at a navigation solutions company. The site is well known in the area and need security officer's to help ensure that the sites safety is put first at all times. The role will be varied, with support through SIA training and on site training too! The clearance required on site will be advantageous to you, as it will give you an enhanced security clearance and will allow you to develop your career in high-end security sites.
Please note that this role requires a Security Clearance (SC), so a few questions will be asked in relation to this.
Officer will also need to be available to attend shift call offs at site, this is done on a rotation basis with the team members via a pager system
What will you be doing?
- Building patrols
- Receptionist duties
- Creating passes and ID badges
- Communicating with customers, visitors and staff on site
- Responding to security breaches
- Escalating security incident to management or the relevant authorities when required
How to Apply
If you'd like to apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button. It won't take too long, as we only need a few details to begin with! Once you have made an application, the relevant recruiter will be in contact with you to discuss the opportunity further.
Jobs that might be of interest: