Full Time Mobile Branch Driver Aberdeen £10.66
Full Time Mobile Branch DriverLocation: Aberdeen | Salary: £10.66 | Posted: 12 Feb 2020 | Closes: 31 Dec 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6970
As we continue to successfully partner with our Banking clients, we have a number of opportunities for Mobile Branch Drivers to join our team and be a part of our continued success. As a Mobile Branch Driver you will be at the very heart of our operation. Your primary responsibility will be to drive a bespoke vehicle to different locations throughout the day as scheduled. These vehicles are designed to meet the public at various locations in order for our clients to meet the needs of their customers. You will complete daily work tasks within customer’s contractual agreements.
It’s a role that requires a C1 category Driving Licence plus you must have vigilance, concentration and common sense as well as the ability to build strong relationships with our clients. You will also need to work within the company procedural guidelines to ensure a high quality of service is consistently maintained with optimum efficiency. Due to the nature of the industry in which we operate, you will need to be confident working to stringent procedures within a highly regulated environment. This will ensure that our service remains superior and that our customers’ requirements are met with optimum efficiency
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To safely drive a C1 category vehicle on all roads including pedestrianised areas
- Deal confidently and safely with situations that may arise whilst on a specific location
- Comply with UK Domestic Drivers hours legislation
- Be comfortable working closely with a member of our client team
- Drive to scheduled locations within agreed timescales
- Follow our closely defined G4S and Bank mandatory procedures and security routines at all times
- Maintain a valid Cash and Valuables in Transit SIA licence (provided by the Company)
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork and/or entries is completed accurately
- Ensuring the integrity of audit trails
- Be aware of the needs of our clients and their customers and strive to meet them every time
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with branch colleagues you will be working alongside
- Deliver excellent customer service by acting in a friendly, professional manner at all times
- To learn how to operate our track and trace hand-held computers.
- When appropriate take steps to protect both yourself and our customers’ cash.
- Maintain the highest standards of security to minimize the risk of theft.
- Maintain good, safe and courteous driving behaviour.
- Carry out vehicle checks and report any security and/or mechanical defects.
- Carry out procedures properly in the event of an emergency or a criminal attack.
- Ensure Bank and its customers confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Proactively learn from the experience of others
Work with your colleagues in achieving objectives
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold a First Aid Qualification (the business will fund this)
- Hold a current full C1 class driving licence
- Hold a driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- Able to undergo and then apply personal protection training which educates you on how to protect both yourself and our client’s cash
- Ability to follow laid down instructions
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible and helpful
- Security conscious
- Focused on delivery of customer service
- Checkable 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history
- Must be able to communicate with customers and colleagues in English
- Must be able to pass a personal credit check, identity check and criminal records check
- Previous experience in a driving role
- Previous experience dealing with members of the public
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Basic IT competence
- Able to work as part of a team
- Hold an SIA licence
Jobs that might be of interest:Cash Processing Centre Manager (Nelspruit) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Vault Officer (Pretoria) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Vault Officer - Port Shepstone - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Location: Port Shepstone
Apply now ATM Custodian (Pretoria) - G4S Cash Solutions South Africa